VABS 3.7 is available

Wenbin Yu

Feb 28, 2013, 10:49:22 PM2/28/13
to HiFi-Comp, Allan Wood, Dr. Dewey Hodges
Dear All,

Greetings from Utah State University!

VABS is recently updated. The main feature is to carry out a second-order recovery to get more accurate 3D fields. Thanks due to Mr. Anurag Rajagopal at Georgia Tech.

If you are interested in trying the new version, please let me know. I really appreciate your continuing interest in VABS, which constantly makes it better!

PS: if you are not using VABS and want to be deleted from the mailing list, please kindly let me know.

Wenbin

Associate Professor, ASME Fellow, AIAA Associate Fellow
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Dept.
Utah State University
UMC 4130
Logan, UT 84322-4130
Phone: 435-797-8246
WWW:http://www.neng.usu.edu/mae/faculty/wenbin/
Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/hifi-comp

Elizabeth Weiner

Mar 5, 2013, 11:55:40 AM3/5/13
to hifi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Wenbin,

I just received your email regarding VABS and downloaded the zip file, but when I select VABS III, nothing opens up or runs.  Is there an error in the executable file or is it possible that I am not doing something correctly?

Thanks for your help!

Elizabeth Weiner

Wenbin Yu

Mar 5, 2013, 12:00:34 PM3/5/13
to weiner.el...@gmail.com, hifi...@googlegroups.com
Are you executing VABS under command line. Please read the manual carefully. It tells you how to run VABS.