Re: Follow up on GEBT and PostGEBT Downloads

Qi Wang

Apr 3, 2014, 2:37:38 AM4/3/14
to Steven Katzeff, hifi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steven,

GEBT is using linear solver from HSL library. We are not allowed to distribute the solver files, although they are free for personal use. Therefore the users need to download and compile two files using gfortran. Here are the steps:
  1. Download and install gfortran (compiler);
  2. Download MA28 and MC19 from HSL website;
  3. Compile them into MA28.dll. Copy this file (MA28.dll) to the same folder "gebt.exe";
  4. Run gebt;
  5. Run PostGEBT to visualize the results.
I wrote a step-by-step tutorial for making MA28.dll and running GEBT. Attached please find the pdf file of the tutorial. If you have any questions on installing/running GEBT/PostGEBT, please feel free letting me know.

Qi

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Steven Katzeff <Ste...@denelaero.co.za> wrote:

Hi Qi,

No, I have not downloaded gfortran, do I need to, and where from? I am running Windows 7 enterprise on a 64-Bit  OS.

Regards,