Span-wise direction recovery

Compas

Jan 14, 2013, 10:16:56 AM1/14/13
to hifi...@googlegroups.com
After sectional analysis, we got the stiffness matrix.

And we insert stiffness matrix in the point of tension center.

So we finalized beam FEM, analyze beam behavior. Next we make a recovery from 1-D beam to 2-D arbitrary section using internal load of node.

If it is possible span-wise direction recovery, what is the idea, method?

In my shortly idea, there is interpolation method between forward-section and backward-section.

Any other method ?

Wenbin Yu

Jan 14, 2013, 10:55:30 AM1/14/13
to bulb...@gmail.com, hifi...@googlegroups.com
What your suggested idea might be the only practical one. Obtain values at stations of your interest, then interpolate the values between the sections.