problems during complying MA28.dll

Xiao Sun

Apr 10, 2014, 10:06:23 AM4/10/14
to hifi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Wang,

I have a problem when complying MA28.dll, as shown in the picture.
I think maybe HSL changes the source code and refers to more subroutines, such as ma30, mc20, mc23, etc.
Could you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you.
Xiao

Qi Wang

Apr 15, 2014, 12:33:30 AM4/15/14
to Xiao Sun, hifi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Before compiling ma28.f, mc19.f, and ddep.f into MA28.dll, some variables need to be modified from "REAL" to "DOUBLE PRECISION" in "mc19.f". I have added one more slide, No. 8, in the updated tutorial on this correction, see attached.

Thanks Xiao Sun for reporting this issue.

Qi

Qi Wang, Ph.D.
Research Engineer
National Renewable Energy Laboratory