Eigen value problems

Theja

Jan 30, 2013, 12:39:25 AM1/30/13
to HiFi-Comp
Hello Sir,
              I am learning to use GEBT and the examples given in the ppt and the corresponding input files for static analysis gave me an idea how to prepare an input file for a static analysis problem. But the dynamic problems doesn't have the problem statement and hence its difficult for me to understand those examples. And when I run the input files of dynamic problems, the eigen values I get are of very less order. I don't know whether the values are correct or not. Hence I request you to look at the attached files and suggest me where I have gone wrong.

Thank You Sir,

--
With regards,
M. Thejasvi,

Wenbin Yu

Jan 30, 2013, 10:34:52 AM1/30/13
to thejasvi...@gmail.com, HiFi-Comp
These results are published in the GEBT paper. Please take a look at the paper and to see whether you can reproduce the results.