Sprinting at PyCon 2014

Nathan Yergler

Apr 14, 2014, 9:52:24 AM4/14/14
to hierogly...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

If you're hanging around PyCon in Montreal, I'm sprinting on Hieroglyph
Monday and Tuesday. I'm going to be working on:

* Triaging/cleaning-up the issue tracker to make it more welcoming to
newcomers.
* Wrapping up the slides2 theme work (#48)
* Fixing bugs introduced by slides2 :) (#64, #65)
* Fixing page layout CSS to make printing to PDF easy (#37, sort of)

If you're around and would like to chat or even help, drop by. We're
sprinting in room 518A at Palais des congrès de Montréal. (If I move
around, I'll update the sprint board outside the rooms.

Cheers,

NRY