READ ME

Mo Vis

Feb 15, 2022, 5:29:12 AM2/15/22
to mo-vis HID Joystick
Hi,

If you are reading this, it means that you are either interested in learning more about our HID Joystick, that you are already using it, or that you want to share your experience with others!

- In our webshop you can buy the HID Joystick. There, you can also download the mo-vis Configurator and our Keyhelp (for the keyboard mode).

- We have a short quickstart video to get you going and a video with a short overview of the possibilities

On our website, you can also download the full manual of the HID Joystick.

If you have any questions, remarks, parameters sets etc... that you wish to share, you can place them in this group.
However, if your questions are urgent, please send an email to con...@mo-vis.com

Thank you!