Looking for HID Joystick Mounting

Yazmin Pascual

Apr 4, 2022, 3:03:17 PM4/4/22
to mo-vis HID Joystick
Hi good afternoon,

Please could you tell me how can I do the mounting for HID Joystick, if you have the mounting, please, can you share the link with me?

Thanks,

Yazmin

mo-vis - moving forward together

Apr 5, 2022, 3:10:42 AM4/5/22
to mo-vis HID Joystick
Hi Yazmin,

In the package of the HID Joystick, either the M006-20 Micro Joystick mounting set, or the M002-18 Multi Joystick mounting set is included, as well as a M004-91 Q2M Rod 50 mm threaded UNC 1/4x20

- Either you use the mounting set and then you work from there to mount the joystick on a flat surface, on an arm... anywhere that's easy for the user.
For instance, in the picture in attachment, you see the HID Micro Joystick with the M006-20 Micro Joystick mounting set. This is attached to another Q2M clamp and then to a Q2M mounting base to mount it on a flat surface.
mo-vis has a range of clamps, rods, mounting bases etc... for you to choose from as each set-up will be different. You can find these on our webshop.

- We have also included the threaded rod, to make mounting on a Manfrotto-type arm possible, for instance. But these are not available through mo-vis.

Kind regards,

mo-vis team
Micro Joystick HID.jpg