mergeSAM

zhenzhen...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2022, 1:47:13 AM9/10/22
to HiC-Pro
Dear Nicolas,

There are no error reported during the process, but when i  check the mergeSAM.log,  there is something wrong and  i have no idea whether this will affect the other results.

Thanks so much for your kind reply.

80dc33ad1b80b0520957368d6c92a69.jpg

nservant

Sep 10, 2022, 9:56:34 AM9/10/22
to HiC-Pro
Hi,
I do not see anything wrong here ?
If you are talking about the message on the index, this is just a warning ... nothing serious ;)
best

zhenzhen...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2022, 9:33:34 AM9/11/22
to HiC-Pro
Hi  Nicolas,

Thanks so much for your kind reply.I am biological background and have little knowledge of the bioinformatics.  And I am wondering whether this bwt2pairs.bam file can be converted to bw file with bamCoverage?  When I try to do this, the following error occurs:
673ec91bd5ddee60145a11da57157c4.jpg

I have no idea about this. could you help me with this?

Thanks so much.

Best