Error during mapping

kaivalya shevade

Jul 1, 2022, 5:05:46 PM7/1/22
to HiC-Pro
Hi Nicholas,

I encountered the following error while running HiC-Pro

/home/kaivalyashevade/anaconda3/bin/samtools: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/kaivalyashevade/anaconda3/bin/samtools: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Exit: Error in reads alignment - Exit
make: *** [/home/kaivalyashevade/HiC-Pro/bin/../scripts//Makefile:88: bowtie_global] Error 1

Could you help me fix this?
Let me know what additional information you need to inspect this error. Would be happy to provide that information.

Thanks,
Kaivalya

nservant

Jul 29, 2022, 3:04:51 AM7/29/22
to HiC-Pro
Hi Kaivalya,
This is not related to HiC-Pro. Samtools is not correctly installed on your system.
Please re-install it, and re-try.
Thanks