A set of patches for the 3.0.0 beta2 version

2 vues

Aviad Lichtenstadt

non lue,
11 sept. 2007, 05:37:3711/09/2007
à hibernate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

I submitted a set of patches (in one file) for the 3.0.0 beta2 version.

I would be glad to hear your comments on these patches, as they are fixing some bugs and exposing some unimplemented Hibernate API.

Thanks,

Aviad Lichtenstadt

Server developer

sentrigo

T: +972-9-794-4709

M: +972-54-568-4073

F: +972-9-794-4728

Tomislav Nad

non lue,
12 sept. 2007, 21:37:3612/09/2007
à hibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Where is it (I don't see any CLs submitted to repository)?

Tomislav

aviadl

non lue,
17 sept. 2007, 07:20:2817/09/2007
à Hibernate Shards Dev
Here is the bug/feature/patch i opened with the patches:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSHARDS-47

Aviad

On Sep 13, 3:37 am, "Tomislav Nad" <tomislav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Where is it (I don't see any CLs submitted to repository)?
>
> Tomislav
>
> On 9/11/07, Aviad Lichtenstadt <Avi...@sentrigo.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi All
>
> > I submitted a set of patches (in one file) for the 3.0.0 beta2 version.
>
> > I would be glad to hear your comments on these patches, as they are fixing
> > some bugs and exposing some unimplemented Hibernate API.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Aviad Lichtenstadt
>
> > Server developer
>

> > *[image: sentrigo]***