A set of patches for the 3.0.0 beta2 version

Aviad Lichtenstadt

Sep 11, 2007, 5:37:37 AM9/11/07
to hibernate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

I submitted a set of patches (in one file) for the 3.0.0 beta2 version.

I would be glad to hear your comments on these patches, as they are fixing some bugs and exposing some unimplemented Hibernate API.

Thanks,

Aviad Lichtenstadt

Server developer

sentrigo

T: +972-9-794-4709

M: +972-54-568-4073

F: +972-9-794-4728

Tomislav Nad

Sep 12, 2007, 9:37:36 PM9/12/07
to hibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Where is it (I don't see any CLs submitted to repository)?

Tomislav

aviadl

Sep 17, 2007, 7:20:28 AM9/17/07
to Hibernate Shards Dev
Here is the bug/feature/patch i opened with the patches:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSHARDS-47

Aviad