Hibernate 4.1.4

skull

Jun 6, 2012, 4:28:02 PM6/6/12
to hibernate-memcached
will this project suport the new versions of hibernate like 4.1.4?

the changes are that cache do not more use
org.hibernate.cache.CacheProvider but use
org.hibernate.cache.spi.RegionFactory

fazil nurani

Jun 6, 2012, 6:36:48 PM6/6/12
to hibernate...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure...

skull / Juliano

Jun 6, 2012, 6:38:40 PM6/6/12
to hibernate...@googlegroups.com
i am trying to implement that, but is a little dificult, and will need a lot of time to spend on that
someone are interting to do that?

sorry about english, not native and write so fast to go home now ;)
--
[]'s Juliano
-----------------------

Ray Krueger

Jun 7, 2012, 12:18:40 PM6/7/12
to hibernate...@googlegroups.com

> > > will this project suport the new versions of hibernate like 4.1.4?

I am not working on that though some folks out there are.
Have a look at https://github.com/kcarlson/hibernate-memcached

I've sent him a message to see if he'd be interested in getting his work merged if it's going well.
-Ray

skull / Juliano

Jun 8, 2012, 10:29:47 AM6/8/12
to hibernate...@googlegroups.com
ok, very very thanks, that one was not complete yet, but i will try contact he
you helped me a lot :)
tks

Ray Krueger

Jun 8, 2012, 10:32:29 AM6/8/12
to hibernate...@googlegroups.com
I actually chatted with the guy who worked on that. It was an experiment and probably shouldn't be used without a lot of testing…

https://github.com/kcarlson/hibernate-memcached/commit/87620c951bfc038531a400954198dc61d7672eae#commitcomment-1428747