how to configure local socket?

jason

Jan 3, 2012, 12:40:44 PM1/3/12
to hibernate-memcached

Hi,

I'm starting up memcache to use a local unix socket:

memcached -p 11211 -s /tmp/memcached -vvv

I haven't been able to figure out what configuration is needed for

the line

<property name="hibernate.memcached.servers" value="unix:/tmp/
memcached.sock"/>

The above doesn't seem to work.

Thanks, Jason

Ray Krueger

Jan 3, 2012, 7:34:23 PM1/3/12
to hibernate...@googlegroups.com
> I'm starting up memcache to use a local unix socket:
>
> memcached -p 11211 -s /tmp/memcached -vvv
>
> I haven't been able to figure out what configuration is needed for
>
> the line
>
> <property name="hibernate.memcached.servers" value="unix:/tmp/
> memcached.sock"/>

Jason,
Try unix:///tmp/memcached.sock

If that doesn't work try pinging the spymemcached group
http://groups.google.com/group/spymemcached (http://groups.google.com/group/spymemcached?pli=1)

All hibernate-memcached does is pass that value along to spymemcached.

That's all I got :) I've never tried to use a domain socket; sorry.
-Ray