Plants

1 view

Ileana Argyris

Jul 31, 2013, 7:20:49 PM7/31/13
to Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com

Hey!

Check out the plants right now. They're extremely happy. I just put the nutrient mix so they should grow like crazy before you guys come out. I'm working on the arm in a little bit.

Best,
Ileana

Angelo Vermeulen

Jul 31, 2013, 9:25:02 PM7/31/13
to Ileana Argyris, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com, Simon Engler
I will look into this with Simon. Glad the plants are doing well!

Angelo Vermeulen

Jul 31, 2013, 10:27:01 PM7/31/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com, Ileana Argyris
Internet is blocked. Trying to figure out how to connect to the Space Farm.

Cheers,
Angelo

On 7/31/2013 1:20 PM, Ileana Argyris wrote:

> Hey!
>
> Check out the plants right now. They're extremely happy. I just put
> the nutrient mix so they should grow like crazy before you guys come
> out. I'm working on the arm in a little bit.
>
> Best,
> Ileana

Ileana Argyris

Jul 31, 2013, 10:55:47 PM7/31/13
to Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com

Ah. I see. The connector cable to manually control the arm came in today and I've tested the arm. It's really amazing. I'm working on connecting the arm to the laptop right now.

Best,
Ileana