shipment

1 view

Kim Binsted

Jul 12, 2013, 3:32:22 AM7/12/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks (Ileana and Angelo in particular),

A box from Invenscience arrived today, containing an adapter cable (ARM
2.0 to RC), a Torxis power supply box kit, and a servo controller. This
sounds like robot farming stuff to me. Can you confirm? If so, I will
arrange to get the package to Ileana.

Thanks,

Kim.

Ileana Argyris

Jul 12, 2013, 3:38:17 AM7/12/13
to Kim Binsted, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kim,

This is great news! I'll shoot you a message about arranging a pickup.

Thanks,
Ileana

Angelo Vermeulen

Jul 12, 2013, 5:12:05 AM7/12/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
This is indeed robot arm stuff for the space farm! Great news. Glad we
got all components now (except for the laptop)!

Cheers,
Angelo