Platform Work Day

Ileana Argyris

Jun 21, 2013, 6:18:12 PM6/21/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey Angelo,

Here are some pictures from today's work day. We added a cross frame to stabilize the platform and leveled it.

Thanks,
Ileana
DSCF6594.JPG
DSCF6595.JPG
DSCF6596.JPG
DSCF6598.JPG

Angelo Vermeulen

Jun 21, 2013, 6:29:56 PM6/21/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Looks good! Indeed much more solid and stronger than before! Thx for the photos.

Cheers,
Angelo

Ileana Argyris

Jun 25, 2013, 4:02:15 AM6/25/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelo,

Today I added a canopy to the platform to secure the lights and camera to. I also went to Hilo and picked up the webcams and valve from Kim. I'm thinking of hanging the grow lights at 100 cm above the plants to see how the arm interacts with everything before bringing them closer to the plants.

Thanks,
Ileana
DSCF6616.JPG

Simon Engler

Jun 25, 2013, 4:09:46 AM6/25/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Excellent work! Please fire off some dimensions to me when you get time.

Simon

Angelo Vermeulen

Jun 25, 2013, 4:15:51 AM6/25/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Woo-hoo! Way to go Ileana! Beautiful work :-)

Cheers,
Angelo