Arm Part

Ileana Argyris

Aug 22, 2013, 10:00:07 PM8/22/13
to Erik Van Otten, Simon Engler, Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erik,

Sorry that I haven't been able to get the arm part back to you yet.

I have a question. The part you sent has four wires and the one we have only has three. The three wires on the part we have attach to the clip (there is no clip on the part you sent). There seems to be an extra green wire that doesn't match up. Does this wire make a difference?

Thanks,
Ileana

simon.engler

Sep 8, 2013, 4:32:58 PM9/8/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com, Erik Van Otten, Simon Engler, Angelo Vermeulen

Was a solution to this problem found? Is the arm up and working again?

Angelo Vermeulen

Sep 9, 2013, 8:29:42 PM9/9/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I'm swamped in work and haven't been able to look at the space farm yet.

Cheers,
Angelo

Simon Engler

Sep 9, 2013, 8:35:32 PM9/9/13
to Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Ah, okay I thought you were going to the ranch to concentrate on the
space farm. Professor work in Belgium catching up?

Simon

Angelo Vermeulen

Sep 9, 2013, 8:54:15 PM9/9/13
to Simon Engler, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes, catching up with my teaching job in Belgium, working on my PhD at
TU Delft, and a whole bunch of projects coming up during fall and
winter. This is copy/pasted from my agenda O_O

7-11 Oct: workshop, Angewandte, Vienna
14-20 Oct: conference, Chicago Ideas Week, Chicago
19-27 Oct: art/science project, Seeker [EH3], Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven
Nov: art/science project, Biomodd [LDN5], TEDxLondon, London
Nov-Dec: art/science project, Seeker [LB4], Zavod Projekt Atol, Ljubljana

Wonderful projects actually with fantastic teams from all over the
world. I hope you can join one of them one day - experimenting,
improvising, creating :-)

I will look into the space farm now that I'm here at the ranch. But we
should also set up a conference call with Kim and Jean to discuss the
future of the project.

Cheers,
Angelo

Simon Engler

Sep 10, 2013, 2:13:43 AM9/10/13
to Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Okay, we should do a conference call fairly soon to make some
decisions. Sometime this week? I am quite flexible as I am focused on
writing thesis and paper for YSS for now.

SImon