Planning week 26

Angelo Vermeulen

Jun 23, 2013, 8:12:48 PM6/23/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ileana,

Could you send me a (tentative) schedule of your planning next week? This would be extremely helpful for me to follow up the development of the farm. We should definitely focus on getting the hydroponics system up and running. And get the robot arm in place. Did you already start any seedlings?

Cheers,
Angelo

Ileana Argyris

Jun 24, 2013, 1:46:51 AM6/24/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelo,

Tomorrow I'm going up to the farm to finish stabilizing the platform. We are discussing building a canopy to mount the cameras, lights and sensors to. The gazebo is too flimsy to hold all of the equipment.

We're going to work on getting the hydroponics system up and running as well.

I started some seedlings today. I labeled them and made a data base of the plants planted as well.

Thanks,
Ileana
DSCF6607.JPG
DSCF6608.JPG
Plant inventory.xlsx

Angelo Vermeulen

Jun 24, 2013, 2:02:18 AM6/24/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
ACK! Sounds all good to me?

A few additional questions:
- did you cover the seed starter tray with a cover?
- do you have enough information to piece the hydroponics system together?

Thanks Ileana!

Cheers,
Angelo

Ileana Argyris

Jun 24, 2013, 2:11:07 AM6/24/13
to Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelo,

I did cover the seed starter tray with a cover, just not for the pictures.

I do need more information to piece the hydroponics system together. I will get back to you on this when I get all of my questions together.

Thanks,
Ileana

Angelo Vermeulen

Jun 24, 2013, 2:21:23 AM6/24/13