Re: URGENT 3D printed sprouter photos

Simon Engler

Aug 18, 2013, 5:06:35 PM8/18/13
to Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Angelo,

Sprouts were taken down and washed out while we were up there last
time. I never took photos of the display myself, but hopefully someone
took photos.

Do you have the pictures I put on the shared drive for when the
sprouts were being constructed?

Be sure to mention names of people involved in all these projects. I'm
not a community art project. ;) I note that no one outside the habitat
knew the space farm project was beyond just yourself, there are a
number of us financially invested in this project so please do be
careful about that.

Best,

Simon

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Kimberly Binsted <bin...@hawaii.edu> wrote:
> Jessica,
>
> See below. I think the sprouters went in the "to hab" box. Could you snap
> some pics for Angelo?
>
> Thanks, and thanks again for all your help today!
>
> Kim
>
> On Aug 17, 2013 12:47 PM, "Angelo Vermeulen" <angelov...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Kim,
>>
>> I'm at TED frantically working at my (short) TED Talk about #hiseas. First
>> rehearsal 30 mins.
>>
>> I saw Bruce Mackenzie's email, but I'm afraid that was too short notice. I
>> will still provide him with requested materials though.
>>
>> Myself, I forgot to photograph the 3D-printed sprouters as they were
>> displayed during the press conference. If there's any chance someone could
>> make a few shots still, that would be great!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelo

>> FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on
>> your desktop!
>> Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

Jean B. Hunter

Aug 19, 2013, 1:15:28 PM8/19/13
to Simon Engler, Angelo Vermeulen, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone -

I was the one who mentioned the sprouter to Bruce Mackenzie. Please update me on the situation about disclosure of the space farm project. I didn't realize there were aspects of the project that you preferred to keep confidential.

Best,
Jean
Aug 19, 2013, 1:45:15 PM8/19/13
to Jean Hunter, hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com, Angelo Vermeulen

Hi Jean,

There isn't anything that is confidential with regards to the space farm that I'm aware of.

Simon