Fwd: Your payment to Invenscience LC

Simon Engler

Jul 27, 2013, 8:49:28 PM7/27/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com, Collin Lewis
Ileana,

I have placed an order for parts as listed below. You will have a separate power supply for the controller, the required cable, and a ten foot extension cable.

Collin, please ship as soon as possible and fast as possible. If extra cost I will cover. There are only two weeks left in the mission.

Simon

Jul 28, 2013, 8:05:20 AM7/28/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sorting this out Simon!!