Re: {HISEAS-in-sim} Advanced Robotic Manipulator (ARM 2.0)

Simon Engler

Jun 25, 2013, 9:29:36 PM6/25/13
From Invenscience company:
Adapter Cable: (http://www.invenscience.com/index_files/arm_2.htm)
Power Supply: (http://www.invenscience.com/index_files/power_supply.htm)
Simple Slider Servo Controller, 6 channel, 180 Degrees of Servo Travel
Item Item Number: i03784
(http://www.invenscience.com/index_files/Rugged_Slider.htm)

Computer: (Good Deal at Hilo Wallmart)
Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C855-S5122 Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-3120M
Processor, 6GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive bundle with Case and USB Flash
Drive ( http://www.walmart.com/ip/Toshiba-15.6-Satellite-C855-S5122-Laptop-PC-with-Intel-Core-i3-3120M-Processor-6GB-Memory-500GB-Hard-Drive-bundle-with-Case-and-USB-Flash-Drive/23807361)

Wireless repeater to extend wireless signal on the ranch? I don't know
what is compatible for their systems. This can wait until the arm is
set up, running and ready to be controlled remotely.

I think that is all we need to get the arm running. Is there anything
I should add?

Simon

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Kimi Tsai <ki...@blueplanetsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon
>
> Can you please let me know the additional parts cost once you receive it?
> Thank you!
>
> Kimi Tsai
> Executive Assistant to Henk Rogers Chairman
> Blue Planet Software, Inc.
> 55 Merchant Street 17th Fl.
> Honolulu, HI 96813
> Tel:  808-954-6124
> Fax: 808-954-6101
> ki...@blueplanetsoftware.com
> http://www.tetris.com
>

> On Jun 25, 2013, at 1:36 AM, Henk Rogers <he...@tetris.com> wrote:
>
> Find out how much all of the additional part are going to cost and order
> them. Make sure they get sent to where-ever the robot arm is.
>
> Henk
>
> On Jun 24, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Kimi Tsai wrote:
>
> Henk,
>
> I got this email from Simon from HISEAS and he was asking about the robot
> arm recently delivered.
> Can you please read the email below because I am not sure what I can do with
> it.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Kimi Tsai
> Executive Assistant to Henk Rogers Chairman
> Blue Planet Software, Inc.
> 55 Merchant Street 17th Fl.
> Honolulu, HI 96813
> Tel:  808-954-6124
> Fax: 808-954-6101
> ki...@blueplanetsoftware.com
> http://www.tetris.com
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Simon Engler <simon....@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: {HISEAS-in-sim} Advanced Robotic Manipulator (ARM 2.0)
> Date: June 24, 2013 3:04:29 PM HST
> To: Kimi Tsai <ki...@blueplanetsoftware.com>
>
> Hi Kimi,
>
> Okay, I sent this message directly to the manufacturer at
> inven-science to try and get a more direct answer. Please feel free to
> forward on to the people at Robotshop.
>
> We were not aware the system would come with so few required
> components, however they are not very expensive compared to the arm
> overall. Our intention is to get the rest of the required parts,
> purchase them, and get them on site as quickly as possible.
>
> Simon
>
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Kimi Tsai <ki...@blueplanetsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Simon,
>
> I am Henk's assistant and I received your email but I don't think I can
> answer your question.
> If you don't mind, I can forward this email to the person from RobotShop
> which Henk ordered from.
> But before I forward it to them, I would like to make sure Henk is aware of
> this.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kimi Tsai
> Executive Assistant to Henk Rogers Chairman
> Blue Planet Software, Inc.
> 55 Merchant Street 17th Fl.
> Honolulu, HI 96813
> Tel:  808-954-6124
> Fax: 808-954-6101
> [...]

Simon Engler

Jun 25, 2013, 8:37:14 PM6/25/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Please don't order anything yet, I'm just trying to finalize the parts
list first.

Angelo Vermeulen

Jun 25, 2013, 9:34:22 PM6/25/13
to hi-seas-s...@googlegroups.com
Looks good to me. Ileana, could you please have a look at this and add/change anything that would be needed!

Thx!
Angelo

Ileana Argyris

Jun 25, 2013, 9:45:04 PM6/25/13