Hi-Fi Cast Artwork

baz...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2024, 6:04:20 AMJun 1
to Hi-Fi Cast Help Forum

My only very minor visual irritation with the Hi-Fi Cast app is in Album Tab, Grid View (and List View).  My self-made albums consist of compilation tracks with various artists.  All are properly tagged and with individual embedded artwork.

Hi-Fi Cast appears to use the album’s first track artwork to display for the album and for all other tracks in Now Playing.  I’ve tried adding a custom image to the album folder named cover.jpg, folder.jpg and albumart.jpg but these files are not recognised.  Also, in album tab, grid & list view, a random artist’s name appears below the album title.  I cleared the cache but not data as this would cause a loss of settings.

All is displayed correctly with CD Ripped albums, it’s just custom compilation albums.  It’s no big deal and doesn’t affect my enjoyment of the app.  However, I would like to be able to select my own custom image stored in the album folder and to remove or edit the random artist’s name under the album title.