DLNA music library is not visible on Android Auto interface

Kamil

Mar 27, 2024, 3:12:27 AMMar 27
to Hi-Fi Cast Help Forum
Hello is it possible to implement visibility of DLNA music library on android auto? I use hificast in my car to control coreelec box with minidlna and a lot of music there. It works flawlessly , fast connecting , visible thumbnails and even supports searching in the library. But the library is visible only on smartphone, when i connect it to android auto, there are no files visible. I don't think it's fundamental problem, because local phone library or radiostations, when selected as a source in hifi cast app, is visible there in android auto. It would be great to implement, I'm installing hi-end audio systems in cars and hificast is the best app for high quality  streaming to DSP processors for these applications. Greets from Poland