Enquiry

tahir...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2014, 8:16:44 AM11/2/14
to hhs-app...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Tahir Chowdhry here, a BE civil Engineering graduate ( 2014) currently working as a site engineer in a construction company in bangalore. I am an aspirant of the hindu-hitachi scholarship,2014. I have thought of applying it this year. I am confused about the part wherein its told, if we are employed we are supposed to apply for the scholarship through our employer.That seems a bit difficult task to do, which takes a lot of convincing as we will be out for a period of 6 months , which the employer has to agree for.
Following are my queries
1. cant't we send in the application as an individual? instead of sending it through the employer.
2. What if we have experience and currently unemployed, from where do we get the forwarding note ?

Eagerly awaiting your response..

With regards,

Tahir Chowdhry