Connections

ow...@ambur.net

Sep 3, 2018, 8:44:50 PM9/3/18
to HHI Plan

ow...@ambur.net

Sep 3, 2018, 9:01:00 PM9/3/18
to HHI Plan

This objective misses the key point.  While it would be fine to strengthen our connections to external stakeholders, the potential is even greater for establishing more productive connections among We the People and organizations of HHI ourselves.  Indeed, doing so is the lynchpin for achieving all of the other objectives in the plan.

This objective is closely related to Objective 9.2: Experts & Taskforces - Convene expert groups and taskforces to solve difficult issues.  However, rather than focusing on difficult issues and relying upon so-called “experts,” it would be better to:

a) begin with a few issues that may not be so difficult to address,

b) take advantage of the expertise of each and every person who is willing and able to participate, and

c) demonstrate some quick wins that can help to establish the credibility of the process.

Owen Ambur

57 Old Fort Drive

Chair, StratML Working Group

Co-Chair Emeritus, xml.gov CoP

Webmaster, FIRM

Profile on LinkedIn | Personal Home Page

Message has been deleted