His Net - New Frequency

Charley Scarborough

Nov 29, 2016, 3:58:53 AM11/29/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.  We'll be meeting on 3802kHz ±5kHz for QRM at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We'll do a second net on 7270kHz ±5kHz for QRM at 11AM ET, 10AM CT, 9AM MT, 8AM PT Wednesday morning.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Charley AC7LU

Amateur Radio Network
Main page | Invite | Team | Equipment | Links | Local Network | Email Group |‏‎

Robert Joseph Glaser

Nov 29, 2016, 7:35:44 AM11/29/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

I'll be off the air this week. Started to work on van radio /antenna for access over the road. I'll keep you updated. Hope to be there next week.

Bb

Charley Scarborough

Nov 30, 2016, 11:38:59 AM11/30/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were pretty good this morning.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Conditions on 40m later in the day were good as well on our new frequency, although there was a little interference.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis