His Net

Charley Scarborough

Oct 18, 2016, 4:14:24 AM10/18/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.  We'll be meeting on 3802kHz ±5kHz for QRM at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We'll do a second net on 7285kHz ±5kHz for QRM 7,285kHz at 11AM ET, 10AM CT, 9AM MT, 8AM PT Wednesday morning.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Charley AC7LU

Amateur Radio Network
Main page | Invite | Team | Equipment | Links | Local Network | Email Group |‏‎

Robert Joseph Glaser

Oct 18, 2016, 7:00:57 AM10/18/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

I will be out of town.

Charley Scarborough

Oct 19, 2016, 11:21:31 AM10/19/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were pretty good this morning which is characteristic of this time of year, although we did have to move down a couple of Hz to avoid QRM.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Conditions on 40m later in the day were great again.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Oct 25, 2016, 4:26:05 AM10/25/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Dennis

Oct 26, 2016, 7:16:23 AM10/26/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Nothing heard here at 5AM MT. Conditions seem poor.
I have fencing work to do, hope to be back for the 10AM MT call
Dennis KD0TTF

Charley Scarborough

Oct 26, 2016, 7:19:59 AM10/26/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Same here, but I'll save fencing for another day.

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Oct 26, 2016, 11:03:54 AM10/26/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were very poor this morning with no check-ins.  Good agreement with QRZ.com.

No check-ins on 40m either.

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Nov 1, 2016, 3:45:17 AM11/1/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Robert Joseph Glaser

Nov 1, 2016, 7:27:04 AM11/1/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Charley,

I should be on and listening tomorrow. It will be the last time from this campground.

Bb

Robert Joseph Glaser

Nov 1, 2016, 6:43:30 PM11/1/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Left the campground and see I have an alternator problem. Should make the first net but maybe not the 2nd.

I parked in the church parking lot and so I won't be very late for the 7am bible study. But then I will have to go to the garage that changed the alternator about 2 months ago.

If they just have to see it not working I may be able to make it to the next campground by 11am, but no guarantees.

Bb

Charley Scarborough

Nov 2, 2016, 11:07:05 AM11/2/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were pretty good this morning, although we did have to move down a couple of Hz to avoid QRM.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Conditions on 40m later in the day were not so good, with much signal fading on my end.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Nov 8, 2016, 4:38:22 AM11/8/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Robert Joseph Glaser

Nov 9, 2016, 6:46:00 AM11/9/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Morning Charley,

All set up this morning but there is a lot of noise on 3802. I'll be listening.

Bb

Charley Scarborough

Nov 9, 2016, 6:57:02 AM11/9/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Pretty noisy on my end as well Bob. I saw headlines about a big CME
yesterday. Might have messed bands up if correct.

Charley

Robert Joseph Glaser

Nov 9, 2016, 7:04:27 AM11/9/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Believe I heard both you and Dennis very weakly talking, but I couldn't understand the words. I am getting out 200 fwd with 1:1 swr. Just the atmosphere I guess.

I'll be on at 11, God willing.

Charley Scarborough

Nov 9, 2016, 11:38:41 AM11/9/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were pretty good this morning, although Bob said he just barely heard us in NJ and we couldn't hear him.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Conditions on 40m later in the day were not so good, with much interference and signal fading.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Nov 15, 2016, 4:43:39 AM11/15/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Nov 16, 2016, 2:06:37 PM11/16/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were touch and go this morning and I just barely heard Bob who says he was able to here us with difficulty.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis
WH6UO Bob in NJ

Conditions on 40m later in the day were good with lots of interference on our frequency, so we had to move to 7270kHz.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Nov 22, 2016, 5:56:15 AM11/22/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Nov 23, 2016, 11:13:26 AM11/23/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

No check-ins on 80m.

No check-ins on 40m later in the day either and our wide band interference kicked in 10 minutes before the hour.  Cause the noise level to jump from S1 to S5.  The interference signal is centered on our frequency, +/-5kHz.  The 7270kHz frequency looked fine again this week, so I'd say we need to move the net there next week.

Charley AC7LU

Robert Joseph Glaser

Nov 24, 2016, 8:39:28 AM11/24/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Good, problem will hopefully be solved.

Bought a modem to get email on the boat and seems complicated so far. Hope I can figure it out.

Bb