His Net

Charley Scarborough

Jul 13, 2015, 9:49:23 AM7/13/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion.  We'll be meeting on 3.82MHz +/-5KHz for QRM at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Tuesday morning.  We'll move to 7.285MHz +/-5KHz for QRM after 5min if we're unable to establish contact or if conditions permit.  Hopefully this dual frequency plan will insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Charley AC7LU

Amateur Radio Network
Main page | Invite | Team | Equipment | Links | Local Network | Email Group |‏‎

Charley Scarborough

Jul 14, 2015, 7:07:36 AM7/14/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Band conditions were usable on 40 and 80m with considerable thunderstorm noise again, but 40 was the best.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD0TTF Dennis
KD7MLX Sheila

My thanks to all who checked into the net.

Charley AC7LU

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 14, 2015, 7:53:43 AM7/14/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Where is the next nearest HHC operator. You and Dennis are just within 500+- miles or so. Am I next, on the east coast?  Thought there were 10 or so.

Charley Scarborough

Jul 14, 2015, 12:18:03 PM7/14/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
There are more operators Bob, but most are working their way through the trials tribulations of getting a station on the air.  You appear to be further along than most, but haven't crossed the finish line.  Dennis is the closest operator to you on the east coast and I'm sure he'd be glad to try a one on one with you to finish checking things our when you're ready.  I'd be glad to attempt contact as well.

Charley AC7LU

On 7/14/2015 5:53 AM, Robert Joseph Glaser wrote:

Where is the next nearest HHC operator. You and Dennis are just within 500+- miles or so. Am I next, on the east coast?  Thought there were 10 or so.

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 14, 2015, 12:22:04 PM7/14/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Guess I am confusing Dennis with the fellow I thought was near you in North Dakota.​

Very busy here since leaving Miami. Just got my van back out of the shop and am considering the possible job in California. But, would probably have to fly there for a start next Monday.

Way too busy, but still working on all sorts of priorities/things.

BB

Truth and Love are not at war.  Solomon, the wisest and richest man that ever lived said: Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter:  Fear (stand in awe of) God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.   For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.  (Ecc. 12:13-14)

The French philosopher Pascal was right – there is a God-shaped vacuum in every human heart that only can be filled by God Himself.

Seek God http://www.hisholychurch.net and follow Him.

Participate - - - before America is just a memory.  http://www.amjustfound.com   Teach the Children!

Liberty and Prosperity - http://libertyandprosperity.org - for Freedom (New Jersey)

Individual Liberty or Collectivism ? http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/
Look this over and decide the best option for you, your family, America, and the World:

Freedom Force International - Freedom Principles

Charley Scarborough

Jul 14, 2015, 2:31:52 PM7/14/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Dennis is in SE SD closest to the east coast.  Michael is in  central ND but doesn't have a license or equipment at this point.  He thought he might have equipment, which we took a quick look at while we were up there last week helping build his earthship.  None of it turned out to be usable for long range communications though.

Best of luck with the left coast job.

Charley AC7LU

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 14, 2015, 2:38:09 PM7/14/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Not there yet, also looking for a smaller Airstream to travel in.

Charley Scarborough

Jul 20, 2015, 2:18:46 PM7/20/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion.  We'll be meeting on 3.82MHz +/-5KHz for QRM at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Tuesday morning.  We'll move to 7.285MHz +/-5KHz for QRM after 5min if we're unable to establish contact or if conditions permit.  This dual frequency plan should insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 20, 2015, 3:22:16 PM7/20/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Hi Charley,
Trying to get components (coax) together to hook up 40 m stick for tomorrow and to begin experimenting with it on the van radio. Hope to catch the net.
Bob WH6UO

Charley Scarborough

Jul 21, 2015, 4:21:32 PM7/21/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Bob wasn't able to hear me on 40m, but I was able to hear him from the east coast so we used the phone as a crutch.  He's needs to work on the receive issues, but he's obviously on the right track.  Not bad for a first HF contact.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KH6UO Bob

My thanks to all who checked into the net.

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Jul 27, 2015, 9:38:40 AM7/27/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 28, 2015, 7:00:24 AM7/28/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Listening on 7.280MHz

Charley Scarborough

Jul 28, 2015, 7:06:42 AM7/28/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
7.285MHz

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 28, 2015, 7:08:37 AM7/28/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

7.285mhz confirmed

Charley Scarborough

Jul 28, 2015, 7:13:46 AM7/28/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Band conditions were only fair this morning.  Sounds like Bob, KH6UO was listening on 40m, but I was able to hear him from the east coast or Dennis.  Today 80m was the only thing working.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 28, 2015, 7:20:21 AM7/28/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

I will get an 80M stick next time I pass HRO in Delaware.  Keeping them in marked, individual PVC tubes on roof rack for easy installation when needed. Too tall for permanent install with all the trees, etc. Simply screw in to use in town or leave mounted if on interstate highway.
Keeping workin' on it.

God bless,

Bb

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jul 28, 2015, 7:22:06 AM7/28/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

At some point I will raise the Hi-Q on the trailer again and also try from the long wire on the boat. Not sure about the counterpoise, but we'll see.

Charley Scarborough

Jul 28, 2015, 7:25:27 AM7/28/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
I suspect it'll have a better chance then a stick, but we'll have to wait and see.  Keep at it.  We'll get it figured out eventually.
Charley

On 7/28/2015 5:22 AM, Robert Joseph Glaser wrote:

At some point I will raise the Hi-Q on the trailer again and also try from the long wire on the boat. Not sure about the counterpoise, but we'll see.

Charley Scarborough

Aug 3, 2015, 9:46:25 AM8/3/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion.  We'll be meeting on 3.82MHz +/-5KHz for QRM at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Tuesday morning.  We'll move to 7.285MHz +/-5KHz for QRM after 5min if conditions permit or if we're unable to establish contact on 80m.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Charley Scarborough

Aug 4, 2015, 7:08:09 AM8/4/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Band conditions were fairly poor this morning and the net did not last long.  The 80m band worked a little, but could not get through on 40m at all.  Today 80m was the only thing working.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley Scarborough

Aug 10, 2015, 8:14:29 AM8/10/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Aug 11, 2015, 7:09:52 AM8/11/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Band conditions were fairly poor again this morning and the net did not last long.  I seemed to hear Dennis pretty good on the 80m band with some QRN, but could not copy me.  Could not get through on 40m at all and 80m was the only thing working.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley Scarborough

Aug 17, 2015, 7:01:26 AM8/17/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Aug 18, 2015, 7:03:37 AM8/18/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
No check-ins this morning due to lightning storms in SD and bad band conditions.

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Aug 24, 2015, 7:05:32 AM8/24/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Aug 25, 2015, 7:16:03 AM8/25/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Band conditions were much better this morning as you can see from the chart below.  As usual for this time of year, 80m was usable with considerable noise.  The 40m band appeared to be similar but we could not make contact, so once again 80m was the only thing working for us.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Charley Scarborough

Aug 31, 2015, 8:13:49 AM8/31/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Sep 1, 2015, 7:06:15 AM9/1/15
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were very poor this morning and I could not hear anyone trying to check-in.  Thought I might of hear KD0TTF for a moment, but wasn't sure.
Charley AC7LU

Robert Joseph Glaser

Sep 1, 2015, 7:36:47 AM9/1/15
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Charley,

At work in Winston Salem​, N. C. Don't expect to be able to make contact for time constraints while here. Hope to work on problems, as time permits, with the 80M antenna while at home (where the trailer is parked in a mobile home park).

Will be back in New Jersey for about two weeks before the campground there closes for the season. Thinking of going back to Israel for a month after that but nothing confirmed yet. No plans for the winter.

God Bless us all.

Bob

Dennis

Mar 22, 2017, 10:55:23 PM3/22/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Band conditions were usable on 40 and 80m even though QRZ said
conditions were fair to poor. Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley
KD0TTF Dennis Net Control

Dennis

Mar 28, 2017, 2:58:14 PM3/28/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions
permitting. Well be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT,
4AM PT Wednesday morning. Well do a second net around 7272kHz at 4PM
ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon. This dual frequency
plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone
while giving us the option to use the best frequency. Looking forward
to hearing you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Robert Joseph Glaser

Mar 28, 2017, 3:04:26 PM3/28/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Won't be able - working.

Bob

On Mar 28, 2017 2:58 PM, "Dennis" <de...@goldenwest.net> wrote:
Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.  Well be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  Well do a second net around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Charley Scarborough

Mar 28, 2017, 4:30:16 PM3/28/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Didn't you'd decided to move the net to 3835kHz because it was a lot
quieter?

QST says we're covering from a magnetic storm. Bands have all been dead
for the last few days and slowly making the transition back to being
usable again, although good might have to wait for next week.

c.

Dennis

Mar 29, 2017, 12:10:33 AM3/29/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
The quiet frequency moves around for me. I try to check in the morning before the net starts.
QRZ says fair to poor, we shall see
Dennis

Dennis

Mar 29, 2017, 4:32:02 PM3/29/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were poor today. Charley might have heard me in the morning but I did not hear him.
No check-ins on 80m

The afternoon 40m net was short. Charley and I were just able to say hello but unable to have a conversation.

Check-ins were:
AC7LU Charley
KD0TTF Dennis Net Control

Dennis

Dennis

Apr 11, 2017, 11:25:05 AM4/11/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.
We will be talking digital this week.
We will be using BPSK on upper side band. We will be meeting around 3570Hz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We will do a second net around 7070kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing/reading you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Apr 12, 2017, 12:33:13 PM4/12/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
The second net today will be around 7071.50 kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT
If there is no connection there, we will try 14069.50 at 5 minutes past the hour. The 20m band is active right now on digital.
Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Apr 12, 2017, 9:52:41 PM4/12/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions on 80m were unknown due to operator error.

Conditions on 40m were pretty good this afternoon and we had a good discussion on BPSK.  Check-ins were:
AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD0TTF Dennis

On 4/11/2017 10:25 AM, Dennis wrote:
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.
We will be talking digital this week.
We will be using BPSK on upper side band. We will be meeting around 3570kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We will do a second net around 7070kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing/reading you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Apr 18, 2017, 2:56:34 PM4/18/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us on Wednesday for this week's His Net round table
discussion, conditions permitting.

SSB voice 3805 kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.
If there are no voice contacts, at 5 minutes past the hour we will go
BPSK on upper side band around 3571.50 kHz.

Well do a second net at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.
SSB voice around 7272kHz on the hour. If there are no voice contacts, at
5 minutes past the hour we will go BPSK on upper side band around
7071.50 kHz

This dual frequency/dual mode plan is to insure initial contact without
falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use what works
best. Looking forward to hearing/reading you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Apr 19, 2017, 10:54:54 PM4/19/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were poor today. There were no check-ins.
Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Apr 25, 2017, 9:50:17 PM4/25/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late notice. The last two days have been farm crunch.

Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion,
conditions permitting.
We will be talking digital this week.
We will be using BPSK on upper side band. We will be meeting around
3571.50 kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.
We will do a second net around 7071.50 kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT,
1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.
This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling
back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.

Robert Joseph Glaser

Apr 26, 2017, 4:35:25 AM4/26/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Dennis

Is the BPSK with the Fldigi cable?

Bob

I'll be at work.

Dennis

Apr 26, 2017, 6:47:06 AM4/26/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Bob,
Yes, BPSK is one of the modes that Fldigi supports.
Dennis KD0TTF
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hhcbroadcast...@googlegroups.com.

Robert Joseph Glaser

Apr 26, 2017, 6:54:00 AM4/26/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Ok, it's on my list.

Dennis

Apr 28, 2017, 9:14:42 AM4/28/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were poor on Wednesday. No contacts were made. Charley was able to hear me on 40m but I could not hear him.
We will try again next week :-)
Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

May 2, 2017, 9:46:56 PM5/2/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.

We will be talking digital this week.

We will be using BPSK on upper side band. We will be meeting around 3571.50 kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.

If there are no contacts on 3571.50 kHz, then at 5 minutes past the hour we will call on 7071.50 kHz

There will be no Wednesday afternoon net meeting

Dennis

May 3, 2017, 9:43:26 PM5/3/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were poor today. No contacts were made.
Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

May 9, 2017, 1:37:43 PM5/9/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.

We will be talking digital this week.

We will be using BPSK on upper side band. We will be meeting around 7071.50 kHz at 8AM ET, 7AM CT, 6AM MT, 5AM PT Wednesday morning.

There will be no Wednesday afternoon net meeting

Dennis

May 10, 2017, 10:05:20 AM5/10/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were poor today.

Check-ins were:
KD0TTF Dennis - Net Control

KZ3T Dan

Dennis

Dennis

May 16, 2017, 11:26:34 AM5/16/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.

We will be talking digital this week.

We will be using BPSK31 on upper side band. We will be meeting around 7071.50 kHz at 10AM ET,9AM CT, 8AM MT, 7AM PT Wednesday morning.

Robert Joseph Glaser

May 16, 2017, 11:28:56 AM5/16/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Dennis

Got the cable but not adapter yet so i won't be on the call. Maybe next week.

Bob WH6UO New Jersey

Dennis

May 17, 2017, 3:08:46 PM5/17/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions were poor today. Charley could see most of my messages but I could not see any of his. The low sunspot cycle is making ham radio communication difficult. We will try again next week.
There were no check-ins
Dennis KD0TTF

Robert Joseph Glaser

May 17, 2017, 6:46:29 PM5/17/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Dennis

I thought this was using the fldigi cable and computer/internet. Thought it was a sure thing.

Bob

Dennis

May 23, 2017, 9:47:16 PM5/23/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to find a time of day that works best for ham radio communications during these difficult atmosphere conditions.

Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.

We will be talking digital this week.

We will be using BPSK31 on upper side band. We will be meeting around 7071.50 kHz at 6PM ET, 5PM CT, 4PM MT, 3PM PT Wednesday afternoon.

Robert Joseph Glaser

May 23, 2017, 11:31:37 PM5/23/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Dennis

Won't be on the next 2 weeks.

Bob WH6UO

Dennis

May 24, 2017, 12:06:18 AM5/24/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I double booked myself. Times are adjusted below

On 5/23/2017 8:47 PM, Dennis wrote:
We are trying to find a time of day that works best for ham radio communications during these difficult atmosphere conditions.
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.

We will be talking digital this week.

We will be using BPSK31 on upper side band. We will be meeting around 7071.50 kHz at 5:30PM ET, 4:30PM CT, 3:30PM MT, 2:30PM PT Wednesday afternoon.

Looking forward to hearing/reading you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Jun 6, 2017, 8:54:02 AM6/6/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion on
Wednesday, conditions permitting.

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jun 6, 2017, 8:55:39 AM6/6/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis
I may be able to be there.
73
Bob WH6UO

Dennis

Jun 9, 2017, 2:32:26 PM6/9/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Another one way conversation with Charley on Wednesday. He could hear me clearly but I could not hear him.
Praying for guidance in solving this issue.
Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Jun 13, 2017, 9:34:42 PM6/13/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Dennis

Jun 20, 2017, 11:51:59 AM6/20/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion on
Wednesday, conditions permitting.

We will be communicating voice around 7272.00 kHz LSB at 6PM ET, 5PM CT,
4PM MT, 3PM PT Wednesday afternoon. We may follow with some testing of
digital HAM communication.

Looking forward to hearing you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Jun 27, 2017, 2:10:33 PM6/27/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Dennis

Jul 4, 2017, 8:31:27 PM7/4/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Dennis

Jul 11, 2017, 10:31:51 PM7/11/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for this week's His Net round table discussion on
Wednesday, conditions permitting.

Dennis

Jul 12, 2017, 7:10:10 PM7/12/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Conditions on 40m were fair this afternoon, we had a short conversation
over the thunderstorm QRN. Check-ins were:

KD0TTF Dennis Net Control
AC7LU Charley

Dennis KD0TTF

Dennis

Jul 18, 2017, 11:01:18 PM7/18/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

de...@goldenwest.net

Jul 19, 2017, 5:54:36 PM7/19/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
somebody is using 7272.00 so let us move to 7266.00