His Net

Charley Scarborough

Feb 28, 2017, 4:39:02 AM2/28/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.  We'll be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We'll do a second net around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Charley AC7LU

Amateur Radio Network
Main page | Invite | Team | Equipment | Links | Local Network | Email Group |‏‎

Robert Joseph Glaser

Feb 28, 2017, 4:47:43 PM2/28/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
I'm set up in Melbourne Florida. 7AM ET and will try 4PM also.

Bob, WH6UO mobile

de...@goldenwest.net

Mar 1, 2017, 7:02:16 AM3/1/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

I could hear your voice but could not understand the words at 6AM CT

On 2017-02-28 14:47, Robert Joseph Glaser wrote:
> Im set up in Melbourne Florida. 7AM ET and will try 4PM also.
>
> Bob, WH6UO mobile
>
> On Feb 28, 2017 4:39 AM, "Charley Scarborough"
> <charle...@gmail.com [10]> wrote:
>
>> Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion,
>> conditions permitting.  Well be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET,
>> 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  Well do a second net
>> around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday
>> afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact
>> without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use
>> the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.
>>
>> Charley AC7LU
>>
>> Amateur Radio Network
>> Main page [1] | Invite [2] | Team [3] | Equipment [4] | Links [5] |
>> Local Network [6] | Email Group [7] |‏‎
>>
>> --
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Network
> [2] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Network_Invite
> [3] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Network_Team
> [4] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Equipment
> [5] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Links
> [6] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Network
> [7] https://groups.google.com/d/forum/hhcbroadcasts
> [8] mailto:hhcbroadcast...@googlegroups.com
> [9] https://groups.google.com/d/optout
> [10] mailto:charle...@gmail.com
> [11] mailto:hhcbroadcast...@googlegroups.com
> [12] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Charley Scarborough

Mar 1, 2017, 7:03:22 AM3/1/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Are you on LSB?

Robert Joseph Glaser

Mar 1, 2017, 7:05:20 AM3/1/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
yes. be back at 4.

On Mar 1, 2017 7:03 AM, "Charley Scarborough" <charle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you on LSB?

 wrote:

>> Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion,
>> conditions permitting.  Well be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET,
>> 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  Well do a second net
>> around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday
>> afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact
>> without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use
>> the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.
>>
>> Charley AC7LU
>>
>> Amateur Radio Network
>> Main page [1] | Invite [2] | Team [3] | Equipment [4] | Links [5] |
>> Local Network [6] | Email Group [7] |‏‎
>>
>> --
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Network

de...@goldenwest.net

Mar 1, 2017, 7:07:07 AM3/1/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Yes LSB
I will not be on the afternoon call
Dennis KD0TTF

On 2017-03-01 05:03, Charley Scarborough wrote:
> Are you on LSB?
>
> On 3/1/2017 5:02 AM, de...@goldenwest.net [3] wrote:
>
>> I could hear your voice but could not understand the words at 6AM CT
>>

>> On 2017-02-28 14:47, Robert Joseph Glaser wrote:
>>> Im set up in Melbourne Florida. 7AM ET and will try 4PM also.
>>>
>>> Bob, WH6UO mobile

>> ET,
>> contact
>> use

>>> --
>>>

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Network
>>
>> --
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:hhcbroadcast...@googlegroups.com
> [2] https://groups.google.com/d/optout
> [3] mailto:de...@goldenwest.net
> [4] mailto:hhcbroadcast...@googlegroups.com
> [5] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Robert Joseph Glaser

Mar 1, 2017, 7:15:48 AM3/1/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking that if I didn't know there was a planned net that I might not have recognized your voices, but Charley's was most familiar and recognizable.

 [10]> wrote:

>> ET,
>> contact
>> use

>>> --
>>>

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Network
>>> [11] mailto:hhcbroadcasts+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>> [12] https://groups.google.com/d/optout
>>
>> --
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:hhcbroadcasts+unsub...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Mar 2, 2017, 3:54:15 AM3/2/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Received no comments on my updates to the Team link info below, so I guess everyone must be happy with it.

Conditions on 80m were very poor this morning with no check-ins.

Conditions on 40m were very poor this afternoon with no check-ins.

c.

Robert Joseph Glaser

Mar 2, 2017, 7:14:25 AM3/2/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Very noisey at 4pm. Couldn't get anything.

Charley Scarborough

Mar 7, 2017, 4:02:12 AM3/7/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Charley Scarborough

Mar 9, 2017, 1:14:11 AM3/9/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were poor again this morning and I could not not make contact with anyone.  No check-ins.

Although I heard folks tuning up, there were no contacts on 40m.  No check-ins.

c.

Charley Scarborough

Mar 14, 2017, 4:02:41 AM3/14/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

de...@goldenwest.net

Mar 15, 2017, 3:56:38 PM3/15/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
7053 is quiet for me right now

On 2017-03-14 02:02, Charley Scarborough wrote:
> Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion,
> conditions permitting.  We'll be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET,
> 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We'll do a second net
> around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday
> afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact
> without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use
> the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.
>
> Charley AC7LU
>
> Amateur Radio Network
> Main page [1] | Invite [2] | Team [3] | Equipment [4] | Links [5] |
> Local Network [6] | Email Group [7] |‏‎

de...@goldenwest.net

Mar 15, 2017, 4:07:29 PM3/15/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Ignore my last message. Got my frequencies mixed up
Dennis KD0TTF

Charley Scarborough

Mar 16, 2017, 12:53:57 AM3/16/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Note that my granddaughter monopolizes the internet all afternoon, so I don't see emails folks send me to late into the evening.  That's long past the point where I could do anything different on the radio.

Conditions on 80m were a little noisy this morning with some fading.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Conditions on 40m were a little noisy this morning with fading.  Check-ins were:
AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

c.

Dennis

Robert Joseph Glaser

Mar 22, 2017, 7:00:59 AM3/22/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Very noisy here.

On Mar 21, 2017 10:33 PM, "Dennis" <de...@goldenwest.net> wrote:
Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.  We'll be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We'll do a second net around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Dennis KD0TTF

de...@goldenwest.net

Mar 22, 2017, 7:03:51 AM3/22/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
move to 3835

On 2017-03-22 05:00, Robert Joseph Glaser wrote:
> Very noisy here.
>
> On Mar 21, 2017 10:33 PM, "Dennis" <de...@goldenwest.net [3]> wrote:
>
>> Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion,
>> conditions permitting.  Well be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET,
>> 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  Well do a second net
>> around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday
>> afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact
>> without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use
>> the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.
>>
>> Dennis KD0TTF
>>
>> --
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:hhcbroadcasts%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> [4] mailto:hhcbroadcast...@googlegroups.com
> [5] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

de...@goldenwest.net

Mar 22, 2017, 3:55:04 PM3/22/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
40m is quiet but we can give it a try

Robert Joseph Glaser

Mar 22, 2017, 4:03:42 PM3/22/17
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Very noisy in Jersey.

40m is quiet but we can give it a try

Dennis

Oct 16, 2018, 9:32:29 PM10/16/18
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

In case you missed it last year, this group has moved to groups.io
If you would like to be part of that group, send me a message at
de...@goldenwest.net

Blessings,
Dennis

Robert Joseph Glaser

Oct 16, 2018, 10:01:07 PM10/16/18
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,
I've been out of my 'radio' trailer for over a year but hope to be back in it soon. Got your msg about group and maybe I can make it. Let me know,
Bob

Paul Bethke

Oct 17, 2018, 7:43:14 AM10/17/18
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
What? An HHC group moved away from HHC? Why? Where was any information/discussion about a change?