His Net - Frequency Change

Charley Scarborough

Feb 21, 2017, 3:45:33 AM2/21/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Please join us for this weeks His Net round table discussion, conditions permitting.  We'll be meeting around 3805kHz at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT, 4AM PT Wednesday morning.  We'll do a second net around 7272kHz at 4PM ET, 3PM CT, 2PM MT, 1PM PT Wednesday afternoon.  This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.  Looking forward to hearing you there.

Charley AC7LU

Amateur Radio Network
Main page | Invite | Team | Equipment | Links | Local Network | Email Group |‏‎

Charley Scarborough

Feb 22, 2017, 4:08:42 PM2/22/17
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com

Conditions on 80m were great for 8-9min and then it just all went away.  Not sure Dennis even heard me close the net.  Check-ins were:

AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

Conditions on 40m were pretty good this afternoon as well with some fading shortly into the call.  Check-ins were:
AC7LU Charley Net Control
KD7MLX Sheila
KD0TTF Dennis

I updated the info at the Team link below.  Check it out and let me know if there are any mistakes.

c.