20m Test

1 view

Charley Scarborough

Jun 9, 2016, 7:14:48 PM6/9/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
I got my SCC-237 autotuner hooked up to my HF antenna and although not
great on 20m it does tune. Got a acceptable report from an operator on
the Maritime Net in Phoenix, 14.3MHz. So if folks want to do some 20m
experimentation, let me know.

Charley AC7LU

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jun 9, 2016, 11:30:22 PM6/9/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

Leak found, so back in surgery and recuperating tonight. Agree 20 m could be added as we want to catch all. phoenix south, me nj, quite different. But agree and I will begin to experiment when able at 14.3.  Also working on van for alternate and will work on boat as another alternate.

Bb

On Jun 9, 2016 7:15 PM, "Charley Scarborough" <charle...@gmail.com> wrote:
I got my SCC-237 autotuner hooked up to my HF antenna and although not great on 20m it does tune.  Got a acceptable report from an operator on the Maritime Net in Phoenix, 14.3MHz.  So if folks want to do some 20m experimentation, let me know.

Charley AC7LU

Charley Scarborough

Jun 10, 2016, 8:53:24 AM6/10/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear about the leak. Any idea when you can expect to move back
into your trailer?
Charley

Robert Joseph Glaser

Jun 10, 2016, 12:15:40 PM6/10/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

By early next week but my girlfriend wants me to stay with her a week. I expect to stay one night before heading to the trailer. Want to stay close to the hospital one night.

Dr here said VA mis-diagnosed the issue.

Bb