Net Change

Charley Scarborough

Oct 8, 2016, 1:56:38 PM10/8/16
to HHCBro...@googlegroups.com
Wanted to make sure everyone's okay with making the following net changes?

We'll be meeting on 3802kHz +/-5kHz for QRM at 7AM ET, 6AM CT, 5AM MT,
4AM PT Wednesday morning. We'll do a second net on 7285kHz +/-5kHz for
QRM 7,285kHz at 11AM ET, 10AM CT, 9AM MT, 8AM PT Wednesday morning.
This dual frequency plan is to insure initial contact without falling
back to the phone while giving us the option to use the best frequency.

For now, 7,285kHz appears to be our most important frequency until
things change if we could do only one net.

Charley AC7LU

Robert Joseph Glaser

Oct 8, 2016, 2:15:26 PM10/8/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

I'll try.

Dennis

Oct 8, 2016, 4:36:59 PM10/8/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. We can adjust as needed in the future
Thanks,
Dennis KD0TTF

Robert Joseph Glaser

Oct 8, 2016, 7:40:56 PM10/8/16
to hhcbro...@googlegroups.com

So just one frequency at each time. Ok. Will try to schedule my day to be here also for 2nd call.