Wayves: Digest Edition

Daniel MacKay

Mar 29, 2023, 10:38:49 AM3/29/23
Hello cherished Wayves reader!

FIVE items, including the digest itself:

1) It’s been a busy week with more work on the website's content manager, "Drupal", new advertisers, new ideas, new stories… and new writers! Check the bylines of articles for our stars, the journalists writing the stories.

2) Speaking of journalists, in the new revision of Wayves, they get paid! They get paid by the advertising you see at the top and side of every page. So please
* tell these organizations and people that you’re proud they’re supporting local Q journalism, and
* if you spend your money at a business a) please encourage the management to advertise, “Hey, you should be advertising in Wayves Magazine!” and b) pass their name on to me.

3) About this digest: it’s going to take a month or so for this digest version to settle down, but for now I have created a link which will just show you new articles published in the last 8-10 days; here it is for today; I *think* starting next week, this Digest posting will come out on Thursday mornings.

https://wayves.ca/digest

4) We have a couple new Jump Ads which you’ll see in the middle of articles. These are free to any Q nonprofit; Wayves has engaged a fantastic graphic designer, Jess Jerome, who will make one for $35 - $50, and you only need to do it once, ever.

5) Remember, you can subscribe to email notifications using this form:

https://forms.gle/cGzMctJ9G67ScgXz6

--
Daniel MacKay (he/him or any)
Publisher, Wayves Magazine