Re: Instead of my Cheese Snack...

Lucretia Borgia

Jan 20, 2022, 11:34:59 AM1/20/22
In article <fb353260-d473-437f...@googlegroups.com>, boatwrig...@gmail.com says...

> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 11:58:21 AM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:54:42 +0000, Ophelia <Oph...@elsinore.me.uk>
> > wrote:

> > >Do you mean Greg wrote about Gay or Lesbian or my agreeing with him?
> > Greg wrote about gay or lesbian.
>
> lol

LOL

Lucretia Borgia

Jan 20, 2022, 11:35:19 AM1/20/22
In article <4110fd95-82fd-4c25...@googlegroups.com>, boatwrig...@gmail.com says...

> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 4:08:35 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:

> > > Do you mean Greg wrote about Gay or Lesbian or my agreeing with him?
> > You got pranked, dearie...!!!
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > ;-P
> >
> > --
> > GM
>
> lol

LOL

Lucretia Borgia

Jan 20, 2022, 11:36:30 AM1/20/22
In article <bfd0f958-6780-4bd7...@googlegroups.com>, boatwrig...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 3:36:21 AM UTC-6, Ophelia wrote:
> > On 19/01/2022 17:58, Bruce wrote:

> > > Greg wrote about gay or lesbian.
> > Thanks:)
>
> lol

:))))

Graham

Jan 20, 2022, 11:55:36 AM1/20/22
You're wicked! :-)))))

Lucretia Borgia

Jan 20, 2022, 12:03:04 PM1/20/22
In article <9ugGJ.47796$Y01....@fx45.iad>, g.st...@shaw.ca says...
Oh Graham, you say that about anyone that fucks with Ophelia! :))))

Menachem

Feb 3, 2022, 2:13:11 AM2/3/22
Ghe? Uhm, can you go into more detail? I don't get it

Anton

Feb 4, 2022, 5:31:47 PM2/4/22
Uhm Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))

Lisa