Test

lucretia borgia

Nov 6, 2021, 10:05:06 AM11/6/21
Testing to see new laptop is set up for usenet :)

James Warren

Nov 6, 2021, 1:10:25 PM11/6/21
On 2021-11-06 11:05 AM, lucretia borgia wrote:
> Testing to see new laptop is set up for usenet :)

I did not get this message. So, I guess, your
new laptop still needs more setup. :)

Lucretia Borgia

Nov 6, 2021, 3:11:11 PM11/6/21
Lol
Message has been deleted

lucretia borgia

Nov 9, 2021, 10:18:23 AM11/9/21
On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:40:41 -0700 (PDT), axemen99 <axem...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 10:05:06 AM UTC-4, lucretia borgia wrote:
>> Testing to see new laptop is set up for usenet :)
>
>test to see if you can watch video with your new laptop.>Christmas in London this weekend
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZrjDRCozbQ

Arrgh, I'm gonna smack you! How did you know Agent wasn't
automatically set up to do that!!! Not in the mood just now to fiddle
with it, will do later, thanks - I suppose :-( Just found another
thing, can't use alt keys so I could stick my tongue out on that
emoticon!