Pfizer and Moderna seem OK!

1 view

HRM Resident

Dec 30, 2021, 7:51:12 AM12/30/21
DW and I made it through the night with just a slightly sore arm this
morning. So I guess it isn’t going to be very bad. 🤞 BTW it was P-P-M,
and 181 days since shot number 3.

Anyone care to bet when boosters #4 and #5 are recommended? I claim 1
June for #4 and 1 September for #5. After that, likely once every 2 weeks
until 2030. :-)

--
HRM Resident

HRM Resident

Dec 30, 2021, 7:53:02 AM12/30/21
HRM Resident <hrm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DW and I made it through the night with just a slightly sore arm this
> morning. So I guess it isn’t going to be very bad. 🤞 BTW it was P-P-M,
> and 181 days since shot number 3.

That was #2, not 3. A typo? Or a strange side effect?

James Warren

Dec 30, 2021, 9:04:14 AM12/30/21
On 2021-12-30 8:51 AM, HRM Resident wrote:
> DW and I made it through the night with just a slightly sore arm this
> morning. So I guess it isn’t going to be very bad. 🤞 BTW it was P-P-M,
> and 181 days since shot number 3.

I was thinking July for #4 and every 6 months thereafter.