Time for groundhog stew?

HRM Resident

Feb 2, 2024, 7:11:03 AMFeb 2
Last night, I went to bed relatively happy because the
weather forecast said just 5-10 cm of snow. And nothing
beyond that of significance. This morning, Environment
Canada is forecasting snow/rain/near-freezing
temperatures until Tuesday! That groundhog better
smarten up and fix things today, or we will have to cook
him into a stew. 😀

--
HRM Resident

lucr...@florence.it

Feb 2, 2024, 6:12:59 PMFeb 2
>him into a stew. ?

Nah Shubie Sam did a good job, second time he has bitten someone who
was there to wake him up :)

John van Gurp

Feb 20, 2024, 3:09:20 PMFeb 20
Miserable isn't it? What a month - oomph!

--
Best regards,
John