Convicted Vancouver Pedophile Granted Full Parole

1 view

johnl

Jun 27, 2003, 5:30:51 PM6/27/03
Convicted Vancouver Pedophile Granted Full Parole

VANCOUVER, June 25, 2003 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Robert Noyes, the
former B.C. school teacher and principal who is a convicted
pedophile, has won full parole from the National Parole Board.

The parole requires that he refrain from surfing pornographic
websites, allow his computer to be inspected upon request, and
undergo psychiatric treatment.

Noyes was declared a dangerous offender in 1986, shortly after
pleading guilty to sexual assault upon 19 children. "It is
acknowledged that the total number of incidents of this nature
ranges in the hundreds, and in reality, there have been over 60
victims," the board admitted when granting the parole.

Based on offenses committed against a total of 60 children from
1986 to 2003, Noyes served a mere 3.4 months per child.

For local coverage:
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1& c=Article&cid=1056450410727&call_pageid=968332188774&col=968350116467

(c) Copyright: LifeSite Daily News is a production of Interim
Publishing. Permission to republish is granted (with
limitation*) but acknowledgement of source is *REQUIRED* (use LifeSiteNews.com).

NEWS TIPS to l...@lifesite.net or call 1-866-787-9947 or (416)
204-1687 ext. 444

Please help us to continue this service. Mail contributions to:
Interim Publishing, Att'n LifeSite, 104 Bond St. E., Toronto, ON
M5B 1X9 or contribute on line at
http://www.lifesite.net/contribute/lifesite/

MadRedHatter

Jun 27, 2003, 7:50:11 PM6/27/03

"johnl" <jo...@Spamless.tcn.net> wrote in message

> Convicted Vancouver Pedophile Granted Full Parole

Yup our legal system sucks. This guy should have been taken out behind a
barn and a bullet put in his brainstem. People who prey on children like
this are scum.

demibee

Jun 27, 2003, 8:39:40 PM6/27/03
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:30:51 -0400, johnl <jo...@Spamless.tcn.net>
wrote:

>Convicted Vancouver Pedophile Granted Full Parole

So much for your "new trend" of sticking to one alias...

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:59:14 -0400, john lauzon
<bk...@torfree.net.ca> wrote
>...yup, it's a new trend, I'm going to use my own name, and lose
>all you pro-abortion justifiers and losers, those who read my
>posts won't have your negative lying input to contend with,
>happy days... :) LOL, so remember, PLONK me and get out of my
>life.

You'll likely justify this by saying that "johnl" is in fact your
name. So when can we expect posts from "jlauzon" and "JL" and the
many variants based on your middle and confirmation names?

db

Chremes

Jun 27, 2003, 11:10:09 PM6/27/03
While I deplore pedophiles, my sense of irony goes into overload when self
righteous catholics blow the whistle on them.

Sharon

Jun 28, 2003, 6:11:11 AM6/28/03
Your point?

Defender of Enormous Manhood

Jun 28, 2003, 10:28:29 AM6/28/03
I keep wondering why a murderer can serve their time in prison and repay
their debt to society, but a pedophile can serve their time, and the time
they serve has no bearing on their debt to society?

I guess people are willing to give a murderer another chance, but are pissed
that the penalty for pedophilia isn't death.

And, if we put them all in the same area to live, who is going to protect
their children from them?

I know, let's set up a penal colony on the moon, or under the ocean, a
colony where you live and die.
Let them have their own society, because they don't belong in ours.

And while pedophiles have a higher re-offence rate than most convicted
criminals, it is certainly not absolute, and a percentage never re-offend.
But let's paint everybody in the same shade of black!

The fact remains that pedophiles in the main are the children that were
abused by pedophiles.
So I guess this extreme position is born of guilt, and societal failure to
protect children in the first place.

But it's so hard these days, with both parents working, never around to
watch or supervise their own children. Maybe women should stay at home, and
men's wages should be douibled?

Okay, men can stay home, and women's wages can be trippled. After all men
are better equiped as protectors! And how can they do that stuck in some
office, plant, factory or boardroom?

I don't blame the mentally disturbed, I blame society for allowing them to
become mentally disturbed.
Place the blame where it is deserved. I know it's hard when you are part of
the problem, but acceptance of reality is the only way to a solution.

"Karl Pollak" <gu...@nospam.org> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes

> "MadRedHatter" <m...@mee.com> wrote:
>
> >"johnl" <jo...@Spamless.tcn.net> wrote in message

> >> Convicted Vancouver Pedophile Granted Full Parole
>
> >Yup our legal system sucks. This guy should have been taken out behind a
> >barn and a bullet put in his brainstem. People who prey on children like
> >this are scum.
>

> There is a very simle solutiong to the blelding herart Parole Board.
Every
> scumbag who has been declared a dangerous offender by the courts that they
> free shoudl be allowed to live only in the same neighbourhood these morons
> live in. Say within a city block of each member for at least 6 months.
> I'd like to how convinced of his "rehabilitation" would they be if it was
> their kids the bastard goes after next.
>

> --
> Greetings from Lotusland

Dave Oldridge

Jun 28, 2003, 2:02:33 PM6/28/03
"Defender of Enormous Manhood" <14inc...@splityourcrotch.cum> wrote in

> I keep wondering why a murderer can serve their time in prison and
> repay their debt to society, but a pedophile can serve their time, and
> the time they serve has no bearing on their debt to society?

The main reason is that people seem to be aware that pedophilia is at
least partially a psychological disorder and not usually a curable one.
They fear for the safety of their children. That's an instinct and
you're not going to reason with it using mere words--you have to actually
do something about the problem.

> I guess people are willing to give a murderer another chance, but are
> pissed that the penalty for pedophilia isn't death.

The MAJORITY of murderers are actually unlikely to repeat. Not all of
them, by any means. There are those who have made violent crime their
lifestyle and they are likely to kill in the process of earning their
living at any time and there are those whose psychological problems are
as bad as any pedophile's but whose victims tend to be adults and to end
up dead.

> And, if we put them all in the same area to live, who is going to
> protect their children from them?

I dunno. We need to look at why the health care system cannot handle the
criminally insane properly.

> I know, let's set up a penal colony on the moon, or under the ocean, a
> colony where you live and die.
> Let them have their own society, because they don't belong in ours.

Certainly they don' as long as there is any chance that they will re-
offend.

> And while pedophiles have a higher re-offence rate than most convicted
> criminals, it is certainly not absolute, and a percentage never
> re-offend. But let's paint everybody in the same shade of black!

Well, it's probably worth researching how to spot the re-offenders and
differentiate them from the "cured."

> The fact remains that pedophiles in the main are the children that
> were abused by pedophiles.

To some extent, there is truth to this.

> So I guess this extreme position is born of guilt, and societal
> failure to protect children in the first place.
>
> But it's so hard these days, with both parents working, never around
> to watch or supervise their own children. Maybe women should stay at
> home, and men's wages should be douibled?

What a ghastly thought! Are you some sort of commie? :-)

> Okay, men can stay home, and women's wages can be trippled. After all
> men are better equiped as protectors! And how can they do that stuck
> in some office, plant, factory or boardroom?

> I don't blame the mentally disturbed, I blame society for allowing
> them to become mentally disturbed.

And for providing little to no encouragement for them to seek treatment
and little in the way of working treatments.

> Place the blame where it is deserved. I know it's hard when you are
> part of the problem, but acceptance of reality is the only way to a
> solution.

Yep....it's a good step to understand just where we are now before we try
to decide to go somewhere else.

--
Dave Oldridge
ICQ 1800667

Paradoxically, most real events are highly improbable.

johnl

Jun 28, 2003, 2:18:35 PM6/28/03
Sharon wrote:

> Your point?

We sure do have a wonderful justice system here in good old
Canada. Seems sometimes that only the innocent suffer.
Time for a revolution.

Bazza

Jun 28, 2003, 3:40:21 PM6/28/03
If the "guy" you are referring to is John Lauzon...I agree!!!

"MadRedHatter" <m...@mee.com> wrote in message

gap...@vcn.bc.ca

Jun 29, 2003, 11:38:16 AM6/29/03
johnl <jo...@Spamless.tcn.net> wrote:
J> Noyes was declared a dangerous offender in 1986, shortly after
J> pleading guilty to sexual assault upon 19 children. "It is
J> acknowledged that the total number of incidents of this nature
J> ranges in the hundreds, and in reality, there have been over 60
J> victims," the board admitted when granting the parole.

So why do we bother having a "Dangerous Offender" designation if it means
nothing, anyway?

17 years in prison, considering the severity of his offenses, is really not
much!

And if he was/is so dangerous, what's he doing out on the streets NOW???

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
Ask me how to connect with me in any of 5 Instant Messengers

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-

Joe Shmoe

Jun 29, 2003, 11:50:57 AM6/29/03
gap...@vcn.bc.ca wrote:

> So why do we bother having a "Dangerous Offender" designation if it means
> nothing, anyway?
>
> 17 years in prison, considering the severity of his offenses, is really
> not much!
>
> And if he was/is so dangerous, what's he doing out on the streets NOW???
>
> Your friend,
>
> <+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
> Ask me how to connect with me in any of 5 Instant Messengers

Apparently the parole board was satisfied with his rehabilitation and don't
consider him to be dangerous anymore. Time will tell I guess.

Troy

Jun 29, 2003, 3:31:47 PM6/29/03
Fuck all criminals
Let the punishment fit the crime
I say kill murderers and pedophiles
I am tired of the criminals having more rights than the victims.I am also
tired of fucking retards sticking up for these loosers.Maybe if we had
tougher laws like "you steal,we cut off your hand" people would think twice
about being a criminal.

No sympathy here.....die criminals!!!!

Defender of Enormous Manhood <14inc...@splityourcrotch.cum> wrote in

message news:hChLa.3774$2ay...@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

Troy

Jun 29, 2003, 3:34:58 PM6/29/03
He is probably looking for his next victim.Hope he gets hit by a bus and
dies.he is a piece of shit.

Jon Pike

Jun 29, 2003, 7:05:08 PM6/29/03
"Troy" <alterna...@shaw.ca> wrote in

> Fuck all criminals
> Let the punishment fit the crime
> I say kill murderers and pedophiles
> I am tired of the criminals having more rights than the victims.I am
> also tired of fucking retards sticking up for these loosers.Maybe if
> we had tougher laws like "you steal,we cut off your hand" people would
> think twice about being a criminal.
>
> No sympathy here.....die criminals!!!!

Great. And for the criminals who aren't actually guilty? The estimated 11%
in prison for any or all types of crime? You'd cut off their hand and years
later when you find out they didn't actually do it, just say "oops,
sorry" ?

The Voltairian™/Black Jester™/The Absent Mind™/Riley Bitterman™

Jul 1, 2003, 5:18:43 AM7/1/03
Paedophiles shouldn't freed at all; even their burials should be behind bars.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:30:51 -0400, johnl <jo...@Spamless.tcn.net> wrote:

X-Sigfile

Docta Gov. Admr. Count Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; PhG™/D
Aka The Pyromaniac of Madison County.

Writer, Humorist [The Absent Mind], and everything else under the moon.
[Also said to be a multi-trilionare businessman and Navy SEAL]
Vancouver, Neo Sumer/Olympia, Washington/Who knows where else...

The Official Black Jester Website: http://www.blackjester.com/
My Ego Times: http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/
Dictionary: http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/dictionary/
Item Store: http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/itemshop/
“In revenge and in love. woman is more barbarous than
man.”. - Dr. F. Nietzsche
"As you have the power, sir, to do some service to letters, I implore
you not to clip the wings of our writers so closely, nor turn into
barndoor fowls those who, allowed a start, might become eagles;
reasonable liberty permits the mind to soar--slavery makes it creep."
-- Voltaire [A Letter To A First Commissioner]
A: Yes, yes. There is a natural law, and it does not consist
either in doing harm to others or in rejoicing thereat. -- [FMA]
Voltaire; Phil. Dict. -- Natural Law.
An itinerant bookseller does not burden himself with a Virgil,
with a Horace, but with a new book, even though it be
detestible. He draws a you aside and says to you: "Sir, do
you want some books from Holland?" [FMA] Voltaire; Phil.
Dict. -- New Novelties (Trends and Fads to Prechew).
"Chance is a word void of meaning, nothing happens without a
cause." -- Voltaire; Phil. Dict. -- Chance
"Cool, like popular, is a word that is often associated with
self betrayal." -- Gölök Buday, 2003 aka The Absent Mind
"One should stat clear of comparing one self to others to feel like
scum, one should compare themselves to what they could be or
what they were for that; the same could be said about feeling
good about one self." -- Gölök Buday, 2003 aka The Absent Mind
"When the poison's pusher uses the poison, you can be sure
he has and has used the antidote." -- Gölök Buday, 2003
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his
enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes
a precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine
The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work
and then gets elected and proves it. -P.J. O'Rourke
"There may not be an 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in Libertarian
(in fact 2)" -- Gölök Buday, April of 2002
"...I would have wished that no one in the state that could claim
he was above the law, and that no one from outside the state could
dictate a law [Fuck the UN] that the state was obliged to recognize.
For regardless of how the government is formally constituted, if
there is a single man not subject to the law, all the others are
necessarily at that man' mercy." -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau;
To The Republic Of Geneva: Discourse On Inequality.
"...It follows that if in such a fortunate situation it (the country/
state) would have nothing to fear but itself, and if citizens were
trained in arms, it would be more for maintaining that soldiery
spirit and noble courage that are so well suited for freedom and
cultivate the taste for it rather than from the necessity for it's
citizens' actual defence. -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau;
To The Republic Of Geneva: Discourse On Inequality.
"Freedom can only exist if all laws apply to all people." --
Jean-Jacques Rousseau; possible paraphrase.
"Think, it's not illegal yet." -- George Clinton
"A Press That Is Not Free Isn't A Press At All" -- Gölök Buday
"A Government, Of All Things, Is To Be Questioned And
Inspected" -- Gölök Buday
"At The Very Least, Insanity Isn't Unsanitary" -- Gölök Buday
"it is an abomination for a person's tax dollars to be used to
further a faith to which he does not subscribe. You want to
pray, go to church. Nobody's objecting." -- Thomas Jefferson
"I am the first Prime Minister of this country of neither
altogether English nor French origin. So I determined to bring
about a Canadian citizenship that knew no hyphenated
consideration." - Prime Minister Diefenbaker, March 29,
1958, Maclean's.
"We shall never build the nation which our potential resources
make possible by dividing ourselves into Anglophones,
Francophones, multiculturalphones, or whatever kind of
phoneys you choose. I say: Americans, first, last, and always!"
- Gölök Buday, Purposely misquoting the Chiefs Quote For
His Own Agenda (2002).
"Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong."
- Prime Minister Diefenbaker, March 11, 1958
"As long as there is a drop of blood in my body they won't
stop me from talking about freedom." - Prime Minister
Diefenbaker, June 3, 1962, Sudbury, Ontario.
"Freedom includes the right to say what others may object
to and resent... The essence of citizenship is to be tolerant of
strong and provocative words." - Prime Minister Diefenbaker,
April 9, 1970, House of Commons.
"I Am A Surrealists" -- What Salvador Dali Said When
Asked Why He Didn't Belong To The Surrealists (this may
be true, regarding why actors tend not to belong to the
Group of Actors and Libertarians don't always belong to the
Libertarian Party.)
"I prefer to go to church, not have church come to me."
-- Gölök Buday
"It's almost as if he [Bill Clinton] spent 8 years pissing all over
the presidency and on his last day went, 'oh! missed a spot."
-- Lewis Black on Rich Pardon, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
"Honesty Makes An Opinion Important, Dishonesty Makes
It Irrelevant (unimportant even)" -- Gölök Buday; 2002
"An Opinion, Like An Axe, Is Only As Good As The Person
Who Wields It." -- Gölök Buday
"The Value Of A Comment Derives From The Honesty Of The
Orator And/Or Writer." -- Gölök Buday
"The Height Of Genius Is The Ability To Conceal It." --
George Bernard Shaw
"Brevity is the soul of wit." -- William Shakespeare (hard to
believe, I know.).
"There Is A Difference Between Community Involvement and
Being Involved (Or A Part Of) In A Community." -- Gölök Buday
We trained hard but it seemed that every time we were
beginning to form into teams, we would be reorganized. I was
to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by
reorganizing. And what a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing inefficiency,
confusion and demoralization. -- Gaius Petronius Arbiter,
1st century AD; Satyricon.
"If You Have A Lawsuit, Your Goods, Your Honor, Your Very
Life Depends On The Very Interpretation Of A Book You Never
Read." -- Francois "Voltaire" Marie Arouet; Phil. Dictionary.
"The Suppression Of A Word Is What Gives It Power." --
Lenny Bruce.
"Window Peepers, Authoritarians In General, Tend To Be The
Biggest Scoundrels." -- Gölök Buday
"Sometimes, It's Not A Good Idea To Listen For, But A Good
Question." -- Gölök Buday.
"Small Government's A Start" -- Gölök Buday.
"Funny how diversity is ok unless it's of opinion or philosophical."
-- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; On "Divisive Opinions
and Issues;" December 2nd, 2002.
"I rather have one competant employee, than a million incompetent
ones, one competent something than a million incompetent
something; and criminality counts as incompetance in business as
well." -- Gölök Z. L. F. Buday
PS I am not, nor have been, known as Grant Buday
PPS Not Che from che-lives.com

Download Free Agent
http://myegotimes.virtualave.net/ftp/freeagent.32bit-1.21/fa32-121.exe
Free Agent Product PageFree Agent Product Page
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/freagent.htm
Non-ISP News Server
Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/

Closet Libertarian™, Black Magus™, Bible Thumper™, Blow Load™,
The Voltairian™, Black Jester™, Riley Bitterman™, Pyromaniac of
Madison Country and any other origional works are trademarks of
Gölök Buday and all Constitutional and Intellectual Rights Are Reserved.

201 Lines As Opposed To 1300 Lines on Sig File.

The Voltairian™/Black Jester™/The Absent Mind™/Riley Bitterman™

Jul 1, 2003, 5:18:56 AM7/1/03
Paedophiles shouldn't freed at all; even their burials should be behind bars.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:30:51 -0400, johnl <jo...@Spamless.tcn.net> wrote:

X-Sigfile

Jack Meoff

Jul 1, 2003, 6:16:02 PM7/1/03
What about people who U-Turn or J-Walk? What about those who have
exceeded the speed limit by a km or two? What should we do with those
people. Any suggestions?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:31:47 GMT, "Troy" <alterna...@shaw.ca>
wrote:

He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death.
- H. H. Munro (Saki) (1870-1916)

RingWriter

Jul 1, 2003, 6:48:39 PM7/1/03
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

"Jack Meoff" <jacoff...@Mhotmail.com> wrote in message

Troy

Jul 1, 2003, 10:11:34 PM7/1/03
What the fuck has that got to do with pedophiles and killers??

Loose Cannon

Oct 24, 2021, 3:25:09 PM10/24/21
Was his last name Carr?