Happy Birthday to ---

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 6, 2023, 6:51:24 AM3/6/23
James - Hope you receive some nice presents other than the snow now
falling :)

HRM Resident

Mar 6, 2023, 8:10:47 AM3/6/23
lucr...@florence.it writes:

> James - Hope you receive some nice presents other than the snow now
> falling :)

Ditto!

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Mar 6, 2023, 8:54:07 AM3/6/23
Not today, tomorrow. :)

No presents but some very nice cupcakes.

I was hoping it would pass unremarked and unnoticed. :)

But thanks. :)

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 6, 2023, 9:03:18 AM3/6/23
Oops always thought you were the same day as my cat Winnie, she is ten
today!

James Warren

Mar 6, 2023, 9:10:00 AM3/6/23
Happy Birthday Winnie! :)

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 6, 2023, 10:04:00 AM3/6/23
On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 06:09:58 -0800 (PST), James Warren
<jwwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, 6 March 2023 at 10:03:18 UTC-4, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 05:54:06 -0800 (PST), James Warren
>> <jwwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Not today, tomorrow. :)
>> >
>> >No presents but some very nice cupcakes.
>> >
>> >I was hoping it would pass unremarked and unnoticed. :)
>> >
>> >But thanks. :)
>> Oops always thought you were the same day as my cat Winnie, she is ten
>> today!
>
>Happy Birthday Winnie! :)

She is not the most pleasant of cats, she will come out and
investigate visitors but I warn them to ignore her, touching her or
even speaking to her invokes hissing/spitting lol

James Warren

Mar 6, 2023, 10:09:17 AM3/6/23
So, not so different from her owner then. :)

HRM Resident

Mar 6, 2023, 11:19:31 AM3/6/23
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> So, not so different from her owner then. :)

A few years ago, the owner told me to FOAD, but try as I might, I
can't get her to do it again. I think she's on to me! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Mar 6, 2023, 12:51:55 PM3/6/23
Everybody is on to you. :)

HRM Resident

Mar 6, 2023, 2:05:17 PM3/6/23
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Everybody is on to you. :)

Well, it's about time. I was getting tired of being
the only one onto myself.

--
HRM Resident

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 6, 2023, 2:06:19 PM3/6/23
On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 07:09:16 -0800 (PST), James Warren
Maybe that's exactly what my SIL was thinking just now when they
visited and Winnie gave him the once over. She was nice-ish to him
though as she knows if she's around when I check out, he will take
her.

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 6, 2023, 2:08:43 PM3/6/23
On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 12:19:29 -0400, HRM Resident <hrm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I don't remember that, but if you say so...

HRM Resident

Mar 6, 2023, 3:29:00 PM3/6/23
lucr...@florence.it writes:

> I don't remember that, but if you say so...

I don't remember eiter. It was something I did on purpose to get a
response. Maybe I called you a wench or the like. I just remember
Googling 'FOAD' to find out what it meant. I was shocked! :-)

--
HRM Resident

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 6, 2023, 6:12:45 PM3/6/23