HB

florence.it

Dec 4, 2022, 10:06:57 AM12/4/22
Wishing Donna a Happy Birthday today!

Donna Whitman

Dec 4, 2022, 3:49:34 PM12/4/22
On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 11:06:57 AM UTC-4, florence.it wrote:
> Wishing Donna a Happy Birthday today!

Thanks! Had a bit of a pig out at lunch, Might not need to eat again until at least tomorrow but a birthday does come only once a year. :-)

florence.it

Dec 4, 2022, 5:34:55 PM12/4/22
I had a pig out too, every so often we have a women only bridge day,
very popular and waaay too much food. Most of it gets taken home so
the men get their compensation!

Donna Whitman

Dec 8, 2022, 11:20:31 AM12/8/22
I seem to have a bit of a cast iron stomach and rarely have to take more than Gaviscon when I over indulge. Kevin spent 2 days with pretty bad indigestion. Can't figure out what it was that caused it.