Men and women

HRM Resident

Aug 15, 2022, 11:03:38 AMAug 15
When a woman buys a vibrator, it's seen as a bit of
naughty fun. But….

When a man orders a 240-volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000
blow up latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy,
elasticized anus with non drip semen collecting
tray, together with optional built in realistic
orgasm scream with option of a moaner or panter
in a 7.1 sound system, he's called a pervert.

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 15, 2022, 11:08:51 AMAug 15
That's so unfair. :)

HRM Resident

Aug 15, 2022, 12:59:39 PMAug 15
Yes. I sent mine back. Did you
keep yours? :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 15, 2022, 1:07:03 PMAug 15
It would be a waste to send it back. :)

HRM Resident

Aug 15, 2022, 1:42:40 PMAug 15
I wore mine out while it was still under
a "no questions asked" warranty and got a
full refund. :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 15, 2022, 2:32:54 PMAug 15
Good thinking! Now you can use the refund to buy
another .... :)

HRM Resident

Aug 15, 2022, 4:06:19 PMAug 15
On 2022-08-15 3:32 p.m., James Warren wrote:

> Good thinking! Now you can use the refund to buy
> another .... :)

That was 40 years ago! I don't think
one of those would be of much good to me
today. But young, horny fellows like you
would need the 550-volt 3-phase model. :-)

I bet you are hiring an electrician
right now to upgrade your house, that's
what I think. You old scudder, you! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 15, 2022, 4:40:02 PMAug 15
On 2022-08-15 5:06 PM, HRM Resident wrote:
> On 2022-08-15 3:32 p.m., James Warren wrote:
>

>> Good thinking! Now you can use the refund to buy
>> another .... :)
>>

>     That was 40 years ago!  I don't think
> one of those would be of much good to me
> today.  But young, horny fellows like you
> would need the 550-volt 3-phase model. :-)

Liar! It's too fancy to be older that a year or two. :)

>     I bet you are hiring an electrician
> right now to upgrade your house, that's
> what I think. You old scudder, you! :-)

I'v been ready for ages. :)