JVG birthday

James Warren

Mar 15, 2023, 4:11:39 PM3/15/23
JVG posted on FB that today is his birthday.

Wish him a happy birthday.

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 15, 2023, 4:23:54 PM3/15/23
Happy Birthday Johnny Boy!

jvangurp

Mar 29, 2023, 5:38:43 PM3/29/23
Thanks folks! 62 is a sort of non-event but I did enjoy copious quantities of cake.

Cheers,
John

lucr...@florence.it

Mar 29, 2023, 6:15:42 PM3/29/23
62??? Wow that's a spring chicken :)

James Warren

Mar 29, 2023, 8:03:36 PM3/29/23
62 is the product of 2 primes! 2 and 31.

I am also the product of 2 primes, but 2 is not one of them and
it is somewhat larger than 62!

James Warren

Mar 29, 2023, 8:04:12 PM3/29/23
Sure is. I vaguely remember it. :)

jvangurp

Apr 6, 2023, 8:20:42 PM4/6/23
It's the messed messed up year I've ever had, and things are going to get worse in the coming year(s), sadly.
JvG

lucr...@florence.it

Apr 7, 2023, 7:18:50 AM4/7/23
On Thu, 6 Apr 2023 17:20:40 -0700 (PDT), jvangurp <jvan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 21:04:12 UTC-3, James Warren wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 19:15:42 UTC-3, lucr...@florence.it wrote:

>> > 62??? Wow that's a spring chicken :)
>> Sure is. I vaguely remember it. :)
>
>It's the messed messed up year I've ever had, and things are going to get worse in the coming year(s), sadly.
>JvG

I hope you have organised all the assistance you can, that's the best
way.

jvangurp

Apr 7, 2023, 7:35:26 AM4/7/23
I haven’t organized any help at all, but can easily do so when the time is right. So far I’m managing despite the emotional toll. Physically, as far as taking care of day-to-day things I’m on top of it all. It’s the mental adjustment that’s hard and there’s no way to ‘fix’ that. Nothing anyone could do will change what’s happening. I am planning some renovations to allow a future helper to live in if necessary, at some later date. Sorry for the cryptic message folks - Fronto-temporal dementia has taken up residence in my house. Ugh…
John

HRM Resident

Apr 7, 2023, 9:34:38 AM4/7/23
jvangurp <jvan...@gmail.com> writes:

> I haven’t organized any help at all, but can easily do so when the
> time is right. So far I’m managing despite the emotional
> toll. Physically, as far as taking care of day-to-day things I’m on
> top of it all. It’s the mental adjustment that’s hard and there’s no
> way to ‘fix’ that. Nothing anyone could do will change what’s
> happening. I am planning some renovations to allow a future helper to
> live in if necessary, at some later date. Sorry for the cryptic
> message folks - Fronto-temporal dementia has taken up residence in my
> house. Ugh…
> John

John, this must be an incredibly difficult time for you and
your family. You are a long-time member of the group here, and I want
you to know that, although we've never met in person, and likely never
will, I care. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

--
HRM Resident

jvangurp

Apr 7, 2023, 9:22:44 PM4/7/23
Thanks pal, and to clarify, it’s my wife who’s afflicted. Right out of the blue too… a terrible condition for sure.
John