The end is near! REPENT!

HRM Resident

Aug 5, 2022, 4:27:25 PMAug 5
At 5:17 p.m. ADT, Environment Canada meteorologists are tracking a severe
thunderstorm capable of producing strong wind gusts, up to nickel size hail
and heavy rain.

A strong thunderstorm just southeast of Panuke Lake and north of Hubbards
is moving southeastward at 20 km/h.

Strong wind gusts can toss loose objects, damage weak buildings, break
branches off trees and overturn large vehicles. Lightning kills and injures
Canadians every year. Remember, when thunder roars, go indoors!

--
HRM Resident

HRM Resident

Aug 5, 2022, 5:10:40 PMAug 5
Never mind. They rolled in back to a “Watch” and after
10 more minutes called that off. Go back to debauchery,
lust, gluttony, and whatever else you were doing. There’s
no end yet. :-)

--
HRM Resident

lucretia

Aug 5, 2022, 5:50:32 PMAug 5
In Clayton Park we have had two flashes of lightning and two good
rolls of thunder, second was most dramatic.

HRM Resident

Aug 5, 2022, 8:00:59 PMAug 5
lucretia <lucreti...@fl.it> wrote:

>> Never mind. They rolled in back to a “Watch” and after
>> 10 more minutes called that off. Go back to debauchery,
>> lust, gluttony, and whatever else you were doing. There’s
>> no end yet. :-)
>
> In Clayton Park we have had two flashes of lightning and two good
> rolls of thunder, second was most dramatic.

About the same here. It had potential to cause problems
but it fizzled out. Got a sprinkle of rain and no
lightning. That was my main concern. Anyway, back to
normal now. :-)

--
HRM Resident

lucretia

Aug 5, 2022, 8:04:41 PMAug 5
On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 00:00:57 -0000 (UTC), HRM Resident
<hrm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>lucretia <lucreti...@fl.it> wrote:
>
>>> Never mind. They rolled in back to a ?Watch? and after
>>> 10 more minutes called that off. Go back to debauchery,
>>> lust, gluttony, and whatever else you were doing. There?s
>>> no end yet. :-)
>>
>> In Clayton Park we have had two flashes of lightning and two good
>> rolls of thunder, second was most dramatic.
>>

> About the same here. It had potential to cause problems
>but it fizzled out. Got a sprinkle of rain and no
>lightning. That was my main concern. Anyway, back to
>normal now. :-)

No rain here.

James Warren

Aug 5, 2022, 8:27:08 PMAug 5
We had about an hour of far away low rumbles, but no rain
and no lightening.

axemen99

Aug 5, 2022, 10:21:01 PMAug 5

lucretia

Aug 6, 2022, 7:37:48 AMAug 6
On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 19:21:00 -0700 (PDT), axemen99 <axem...@gmail.com>
wrote:
That was sad but it's crazy to shelter under trees when lightning is
around, I see they came from Wisconsin, likely on vacation.