timezones

James Warren

Mar 27, 2023, 8:09:24 PM3/27/23
The Problem with Time & Timezones - Computerphile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5wpm-gesOY

HRM Resident

Mar 28, 2023, 10:47:53 AM3/28/23
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> The Problem with Time & Timezones - Computerphile

The title intrigues me, but I have yet to have
a chance to look at the video. Once I do, I may have
a comment! :-)

--
HRM Resident

HRM Resident

Mar 28, 2023, 2:34:38 PM3/28/23
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> The Problem with Time & Timezones - Computerphile

That guy makes good points, and he's funny. The best
solution is to use UTC for everything, everywhere. All
you have to do is get everyone at the UN to agree.

UTC for everything. Forget the past. Who cares?
Works for me. Oh, there are 9 times zones in Russia . . .
and they are on the Security Council with a veto. :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Mar 28, 2023, 2:36:27 PM3/28/23
Fuck 'em. Ignore them. :)

HRM Resident

Mar 28, 2023, 4:00:59 PM3/28/23
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Fuck 'em. Ignore them. :)

I think you can kiss off the UN Ambassador's job you were scheduled
to assume! :=-)

--
HRM Resident