Alabama

HRM Resident

Aug 12, 2022, 6:12:21 AMAug 12
Where Ancestry and eHarmony are the same website.

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 12, 2022, 7:35:52 AMAug 12
On 2022-08-12 7:12 AM, HRM Resident wrote:
> Where Ancestry and eHarmony are the same website.

You're not supposed to talk about it.

HRM Resident

Aug 12, 2022, 8:07:38 AMAug 12
Why not? :-) Is it supposed to be Georgia
or Tennessee? Are they the same?

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 12, 2022, 10:15:41 AMAug 12
Or backwoods Kentucky. Yeah, they're pretty much the same.

HRM Resident

Aug 12, 2022, 12:54:15 PMAug 12
Hey Bubba! Them thar is ma kin folks youse
is talkin' 'bout! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 12, 2022, 1:08:54 PMAug 12
You spoilin' fer a fight? Git out yer banjo. :)

HRM Resident

Aug 12, 2022, 1:14:36 PMAug 12
On 2022-08-12 2:08 p.m., James Warren wrote:

> You spoilin' fer a fight? Git out yer banjo. :)

Deliverance, 1972:

Mountain Man: Now, let's you just drop them pants.
Bobby: Drop?
Mountain Man: Just take 'em right off.
Bobby: I-I mean, what's this all about?
Toothless Man: Don't say anything, just do it.
Mountain Man: Just drop 'em, boy! You ever had your balls cut off, you
f*ckin' ape?
Bobby: Lord.
Mountain Man: Look at there, that's sharp. I bet it'd shave a hair.
Toothless Man: Why don't ya try it and see?
Bobby: Lord, lord. Deliver us from all.
Toothless Man: Pull off that little ol' bitty shirt there, too. Did he
bleed?
Mountain Man: He bled. Them panties, take 'em off. Get up, boy. Come
on, get on up there.
Bobby: No, no, no. Oh, no. No. Don't.
Mountain Man: Hey boy. You look just like a hog.
Bobby: Don't, don't.
Mountain Man: Just like a hog. Come here, piggy, piggy, piggy. Come on,
piggy, come on, piggy, come on, piggy, give me a ride, a ride. Hey, boy.
Get up and give me a ride.
Bobby: All right.
Mountain Man: Get up and give me a ride, boy.
Bobby: All right. All right.
Mountain Man: Get up! Get up there!
Bobby: All right. Oh no, no!
Mountain Man: Looks like we got us a sow here, instead of a boar.
Bobby: Don't. Don't.
Mountain Man: What's the matter, boy? I bet you can squeal. I bet you
can squeal like a pig. Let's squeal. Squeal now. Squeal.
Bobby: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Mountain Man: Squeal. Squeal louder. Louder. Louder, louder. Louder!
Louder! Louder! Get down now, boy. There, get them britches down. That's
that. You can do better than that, boy. You can do better than that.
Come on, squeal. Squeal.

--
HRM Resident