Funny, but true

James Warren

Dec 6, 2022, 2:43:38 PM12/6/22
Why Smart People Think They're Stupid [The Dunning-Kruger Effect]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT81fe2IobI

HRM Resident

Dec 7, 2022, 9:53:31 AM12/7/22
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Why Smart People Think They're Stupid [The Dunning-Kruger Effect]

That doesn't apply to me! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 7, 2022, 10:06:48 AM12/7/22
Nor me! I'm much too humble. I'm oh so humble. It can't
in no way apply to me! :)

HRM Resident

Dec 7, 2022, 11:25:30 AM12/7/22
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Nor me! I'm much too humble. I'm oh so humble. It can't
> in no way apply to me! :)

Yes, it's difficult being so intelligent, isn't it? Maybe we ought
to see if we can get a deal on two lobotomies. Wouldn't hurt to
ask! :-)
--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 7, 2022, 11:41:51 AM12/7/22
Who is this "we" you're referring too? I can see the need for one though. :)

HRM Resident

Dec 7, 2022, 2:58:21 PM12/7/22
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Who is this "we" you're referring too? I can see the need for one though. :)

Let's allow "science" to decide. You get one, and see if anyone
can tell the difference. It'll be subtle, but if they work,
someone who knows you well might detect a slight difference one way
or the other. I don't think we could tell from your posts. :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 7, 2022, 3:57:36 PM12/7/22
I had something slightly different in mind. Although judging from
your arguments it may already be too late. :)

HRM Resident

Dec 8, 2022, 10:09:23 AM12/8/22
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> I had something slightly different in mind. Although judging from
> your arguments it may already be too late. :)

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe the difference in
your posts isn't so subtle. How'd you jump the queue and get the
surgery so fast? Chronic case? :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Dec 8, 2022, 10:43:18 AM12/8/22
Yes, it definitely is too late for you. Carry on, though. Sometimes,
though rare, improvement can occur. :)

HRM Resident

Dec 8, 2022, 3:48:59 PM12/8/22
James Warren <jwwar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, it definitely is too late for you. Carry on, though. Sometimes,
> though rare, improvement can occur. :)

I have never witnessed an improvement is such situations. While
they claim "there's always hope," in this case, I think it's
hopeless. :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren