Running in high heels

HRM Resident

Nov 22, 2021, 10:06:43 AM11/22/21
I was stumbling my way back to my airbnb near Anchorage, Alaska at 2 am and
got a little lost.

I came to a graveyard and realized where I was staying was just on the
other side, so I figured I'd just cut through. As I approached the
graveyard I came across 3 young ladys, nicely dressed and in high heels.
They were also looking to also cross the graveyard and seemed to have a fun
night out themselves. They asked if they could cross with me since they
were a little spooked. Of course, I obliged. As we were crossing the
graveyard one of the women said, "hey thanks for crossing with us. It's
just that we get really scared of places like this". I replied "yeah,
places like this used to scare me too back when I was alive". Needless to
say that's the fastest I've ever seen 3 women in high heels run.

--
HRM Resident