The date

HRM Resident

Aug 8, 2022, 10:15:24 AMAug 8
One Friday night Bob's four teenage daughters were all
going out on a dates.

Bob told his daughters, "As soon as your dates arrive I'll
talk to them. If I don't like them, I'll shoot them."

The doorbell rang and bob answered the door, shotgun in hand.
"Who are you?" Bob asked. The boy said, "My name is Teddy.
I am going steady with Betty. We are getting Spaghetti. Is
she ready?" Bob nodded in approval. So off went Teddy and
Betty to get Spaghetti.

The doorbell rang again. Bob answered the door, shotgun s
till in hand. "Who is this?" Bob said. The boy said, "My name
ss Joe. I want you to know that I'm taking Flo to the show.
Can we go? Yes or No?" Bob nodded his approval. So off went
Joe and Flo to the show.

Just then the doorbell rang. Bob answered. The boy at the
door said,"My name is Nate. I hope I am not late for my
date with Kate. We are going to skate which I think is
great." Bob nodded in approval. So off went Nate and Kate
to skate.

The doorbell rang a fourth time. Bob answered, with
shotgun still in hand. "Who is this?" Bob asked. The boy
said, "My name is Chuck."

Those were Chuck's last word.
--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 8, 2022, 10:40:14 AMAug 8
How did the dad survive to have 4 daughters if what he
did didn't rhyme with Chuck? Hypocrite!

HRM Resident

Aug 8, 2022, 10:50:12 AMAug 8
On 2022-08-08 11:40 a.m., James Warren wrote:

> How did the dad survive to have 4 daughters if what he
> did didn't rhyme with Chuck? Hypocrite!

His name was Bob. Rhymes with knob . . . :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Aug 8, 2022, 11:59:48 AMAug 8