MOND

James Warren

Nov 10, 2021, 8:18:40 PM11/10/21

HRM Resident

Nov 11, 2021, 9:19:17 AM11/11/21
On 2021-11-10 9:18 p.m., James Warren wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sTBZ2G4vow

Imagine that the universe continually expands as we observe it. If
that were the case, no matter where we went, what we observed, and how
we looked at things, our existence would endlessly be filled with
mysteries that, as we uncovered and came to understand them, would only
yield even deeper mysteries.

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Nov 11, 2021, 10:05:15 AM11/11/21
Science works at the frontiers of knowledge. As the boundary grows
so does the frontier. Thus, our ignorance is constantly expanding. :)

HRM Resident

Nov 11, 2021, 12:40:17 PM11/11/21
It's okay to be uncertain - if only more people would take that to
heart, we might be less polarized about everything. You seem to be moving
in the proper direction. Great stuff! Admit you don’t know very much of
anything, just like the rest of us! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Nov 11, 2021, 3:06:53 PM11/11/21
I know more about the frontiers than most, therefore I am more ignorant! :)

HRM Resident

Nov 11, 2021, 4:06:56 PM11/11/21
You seem to think it's better to have a few small mysteries rather than
one huge misunderstanding about everything in the universe :)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Nov 11, 2021, 6:00:17 PM11/11/21
One huge misunderstanding id always a possibility. It has happened many
time in our history. Perhaps understanding this one huge misunderstanding
will illuminate the many small ones. :) Who knows? Not me.

HRM Resident

Nov 12, 2021, 9:13:35 AM11/12/21
Intelligence, the ability to understand, is easily the most highly
valued of our mental faculties. Who would not rather admit lapses of
memory, or even lack of imagination, than weakness of understanding?
Stupidity, (the chronic inability to understand anything beyond the
trivial), cannot be redeemed by prodigious feats of memory or compensated
for by vivid flights of fancy.

I'm counting on you to figure out the misunderstanding about the
universe and post it here! You are the number one person who I know that
might pull it off. :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Nov 12, 2021, 10:01:17 AM11/12/21
I work on it every night before falling to sleep. You will be the
first to know. :)

HRM Resident

Nov 12, 2021, 10:47:07 AM11/12/21
Np wonder you sleep so much. There's a lot to ponder! :-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Nov 12, 2021, 11:05:30 AM11/12/21
The universe works in mysterious ways! :)

HRM Resident

Nov 12, 2021, 2:51:48 PM11/12/21
HRM Resident <hrm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2021-11-12 11:00 a.m., James Warren wrote:

>snip<

>> I work on it every night before falling to sleep. You will be the
>> first to know. :)
>>

> No wonder you sleep so much. There's a lot to ponder! :-)

Is there a Nobel category for sleeping? If so, you might be on your
way to Stockholm next month. I have been in the opera house where they
award them and also to the city hall where the banquet afterwards is held.

You can be on the BBC news “Canadain retiree breaks sleeping record!”
:-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren

Nov 12, 2021, 3:30:07 PM11/12/21
We all break the sleeping record eventually. :)

HRM Resident

Nov 12, 2021, 4:33:26 PM11/12/21
The first “organism” that earned the moniker human has that locked up
already. I can't see how you plan to beat him or her. But you can try!
:-)

--
HRM Resident

James Warren