Forer effect

James Warren

Aug 3, 2022, 10:27:02 AMAug 3

HRM Resident

Aug 3, 2022, 1:37:36 PMAug 3
On 2022-08-03 11:26 a.m., James Warren wrote:
> This was an essay found on "3 Quarks Daily", a newsletter.
>
> https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/forer-statements-as-updates-and-affirmations?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

A psychologist will tell you this (or anything else you wish) for
$200 an hour. I bet a psychic will say any or all of the above for less.

Meanwhile, while the above is a humourous diversion, I await an
answer when the OCD behaviour queried in the previous thread started.

As the ass who spoke of torturing lies out of elderly women likes
to do, I'll put words in your mouth by saying, "I'll take no response as
'it began at age 14 when I started wanking!'" :-)

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. :-)

--
HRM Resident